• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do women have lower iq than men on average?

Dark latino

Rotter
I am not saying this is because I am misogynist but just buy thinking what men do with their free time their motivation to explore to fix things to talk about philosophy etc women mostly care about their nails and make up, they are very apathetic and sometimes they admit to be very submissive 

On the other hand there many girls who are studying to become lawyers and doctors so maybe I am wrong

ForgotMyName

Machine
slightly yes.

[font=Open Sans,Verdana,Helvetica,Sans Serif]what men do with their free time their motivation to explore to fix things to talk about philosophy etc women mostly care about their nails and make up, they are very apathetic and sometimes they admit to be very submissive [/font]

I don't think this difference in interests is because of IQ tbh ngl

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
There are more men in the top 2% of IQ

However, bottom 2% are also mostly men.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
idk, i met fairly smart girls that put most men to shame, they re still sluts but u cant deny their iq

Dark latino

Rotter
ForgotMyName said:
slightly yes.

[font=Open Sans,Verdana,Helvetica,Sans Serif]what men do with their free time their motivation to explore to fix things to talk about philosophy etc women mostly care about their nails and make up, they are very apathetic and sometimes they admit to be very submissive [/font]

Maybe I am wrong

ForgotMyName

Machine
aspiedotnet said:
idk, i met fairly smart girls that put most men to shame, they re still sluts but u cant deny their iq

doesn't understand on average

Dark latino said:
ForgotMyName said:
slightly yes.

Maybe I am wrong

iq is important, but I believe looking at someone's HEXACO profile would be more predictive of the behavioral traits you describe

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
ForgotMyName said:
aspiedotnet said:

doesn't understand on average

Dark latino said:
Maybe I am wrong

iq is important, but I believe looking at someone's HEXACO profile would be more predictive of the behavioral traits you describe
on average women , high percentile= men , bottom percentile also men

Crescogenic

Girthpilled
Mewslims
iq can be the same but

women = ruled by emotions and different method of thinking to men

bajskorven

Champion
No, they have higher IQ. Most men are very naive and easy to fool, especially on money.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
bajskorven said:
No, they have higher IQ. Most men are very naive and easy to fool, especially on money.

:clap:

average woman can spot a scam on the street straight away because she can read someone's intentions

Chad is women's kryptonite though, he can be serial killer and women will trust him

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
there's likely only a small difference in favour of men

women are still overgrown children with an almost instinctual distaste for pragmatism though

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Woman can have 1000 IQ but will still make more mistakes than a 130 IQ man.

Which is why Women should not be in the workplace.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
There are plenty of smart women who fall for memes like global warming and the gender wage gap, even tho they are smart enough to read the science themselves, they refuse to and just parrot the talking points.

julia

Joke
Difference in interests depends a lot more on environment than IQ though