Do we make a good couple?

RodgerRabbit said:
your taste is so shit.  :rolleyes:
I have to agree.

Severe Retard, what is up with your fetish for skinny, bug-eyed girls.....who have eyes that are too far apart?

I don't get it.

Sociopath1983

Normie
I just laid fresh news papers in your cage btw. Miami to Vancouver might be a long flight but it will all be worth it once you arrive.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Get on a plane and visit her for a week or two ASAP! Or she'll move on and find someone else.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Severe Retard said:
DyingHope said:
Get on a plane and visit her for a week or two ASAP! Or she'll move on and find someone else.
Im not good enough for her... she deserves  :gandy: :chad:
She has chosen you though, so let her choose and fuck your own personal worthlessness! I let a few girls slip away by not feeling worthy in my youth, it's bullshit thinking.

D.R.

Banned
Severe Retard said:
D.R. said:
Actually very fitting in a way.
does she looksmog me or is it dead even she is legit my oneitis plus shes tall 5'9 and im 6'3
You first picture looks better than her first picture, her second picture looks better than your second picture.

Severe Retard said:

dude, how can she be your oneitis if SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU??
who was "opposites attract"?
who was SEXUAL DIMORPHISM?
if you're seriously attracted to this girl, then you have some legitimate narcissism issues. srs.
get it together, doritobrah.

Peanuts

Incel
just lol buddy boyo said:
Peanuts said:
Just lol at this forum's obsession with Cara Delatwig

"twig" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "muh muh muh HIGH E CURVES" (fattie)
There's a middle ground. Delatwig has a fridge torso and long ape arms.

Gandharva

Banned
dude,she is your league    .you look alike.you  can easily have her.you just need to have some ballz  .

RodgerRabbit said:
your taste is so shit.  :rolleyes:
This. Men with a taste in diseased skeleton looking women almost always end up producing incel children. I like the opposite- wide faces, good skull mass, and curvy bodies.

Bojack

Lookism God
Severe retard you can find a better looking girl just by walking outside and going to your local mall. That girl is nothing special.