Do u remember being 15 & going to bed crying & hoping that u wake up the next morning

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
in a different body? 

do u remember those dayz

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I remember one night going to sleep and having a nightmare that my face turned into one gigantic oozing bright red pimple and that my friends were all trying to pop it/my face  :giggle:

Namek

Chad
icantbelieveit said:
no when I was 15 I was happily coping and thought I was handsome af.
this. im doing what you describe now.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
icantbelieveit said:
UglyNormalFag said:
What are you really?
as in looks? Maybe max 6.5 if I get an entirely new lower third. probably a 3 now.
You were a 3 and thought you were handsome af? Damn, the cope is strong. Anyway, luckily for you lower third is easiest to fix bro. I would start getting surgeries soon cause the difference in life quality between a 3 and 6.5 is ENORMOUS. Good luck bro

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
icantbelieveit said:
as in looks? Maybe max 6.5 if I get an entirely new lower third. probably a 3 now.
You were a 3 and thought you were handsome af? Damn, the cope is strong. Anyway, luckily for you lower third is easiest to fix bro. I would start getting surgeries soon cause the difference in life quality between a 3 and 6.5 is ENORMOUS. Good luck bro
What do you rate the HBB In your sig?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
whywoulditmatter said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Imo she has the perfect mix between of cuteness/sexiness/youthfulness without looking strictly like a jb. So she's an 8 imo 
And her body is pretty nice too

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Imo she has the perfect mix between of cuteness/sexiness/youthfulness without looking strictly like a jb. So she's an 8 imo 

:situation:

stamaster21

Slayer
UglyNormalFag said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Are the girls in your sig the same people.

stamaster21 said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Are the girls in your sig the same people.
Yes Holly Earl