do u guys remember this ride

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
It was at Six Flags Great Adventure between 1999-2001. It was always closed when I visited the park so I never got to ride it :(

stamaster21

Slayer
ItWontBeMe said:
It was at Six Flags Great Adventure between 1999-2001. It was always closed when I visited the park so I never got to ride it :(

Dude i went on it during the summer of 2001 and it was my first time on a real theme park ride i was sick the whole day and dizzy couldn't eat. I was 13 at the time and missed out on the whole day of fun because this was the first ride we went on. So i missed 10 hours of fun. They had the song your my angel by shaggy playing and a the song by nelly ride with me.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
@"stamaster21" 

LOL didn't expect someone to reply to this random ass thread. Looks like you lucked out in some way because Evolution was SBNO/standing but not operating for most of its existence at Great Adventure.

I actually drove all the way to Six Flags St Louis to ride it (where they relocated it) a few years ago. I WANTED TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I COULDN'T DURING MY CHILDHOOD. LOL, granted, the ride wasn't amazing, but I had to make that trip.