HEROIN

Chad

They do. Any masculine pretty BOY will do well with JBs

its ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL that you are young

HEROIN

Chad
Santeria said:
any straight female in history will like that

i hope so cause i took a pic that looks a lot like this for Tinder, jaw more or less the same, my eyes are a little shorter like not as big vertically

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
HEROIN said:
Santeria said:
any straight female in history will like that

i hope so cause i took a pic that looks a lot like this for Tinder, jaw more or less the same, my eyes are a little shorter like not as big vertically

You have his jawline, prominent high cheekbones, and hollow cheeks?

SLAYER

Slayer

Normie
Johnny Depp said in interviews that he was never good with girls and never thought he was good looking

OnTheRun

Slayer
Slayer said:
Johnny Depp said in interviews that he was never good with girls and never thought he was good looking

Yet he got his first acting job because the daughter of some director liked him.

DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
can those cheekbones be any lower just lol

They are low but still looks godly you copeboy. He's where he's at because of his looks, not his "talent"

OnTheRun said:
Slayer said:

Yet he got his first acting job because the daughter of some director liked him.

DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
can those cheekbones be any lower just lol

They are low but still looks godly you copeboy. He's where he's at because of his looks, not his "talent"

:jordan:

When will ppl realize that celebrities and models only say that they are not GL and successful wits the opposite gender because they are conditioned to do so. If they go on TV and say that their life is amazing they will be branded as "arrogant" or "narcissistic". Not to mention that they would probably ruin everyone's bluepilled delusional view of the world, causing an uprising against GL individuals.