Who has more power: females or slayers

• females

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • slayers

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

waifulaifu

Cuck
Upon some introspection I have thought that perhaps lack of sex isn't the real cause of distress for incels. Do we know whether slayers actually have good lives. I would say that in fact the root of the problem is power. We are living in a feminized society which hates males  and I would say that that is the root of our suffering. Who says that slayers aren't merely collaborators in our oppression, given better conditions but still looked upon with contempt by females. We need to have a revolution to create a society in which being a man is valued and then afterwards there will be no incels. Sex will not be important in a masculine society but rather the power attained through  social status will be the important thing. The only question is how to achieve such a society.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
They know they are only valued for looks it will depress them hard if they start balding or some chit

Sex is important, but it's not everything. Let's just say that if you're good looking, your entire life is easier.

allindaeyes

Banned
GorillaMogged said:
Sex is important, but it's not everything. Let's just say that if you're good looking, your entire life is easier.
this lol. Honestly if u have too much sex it will get boring

If Chads have good lives ? All the validation must feel good that's for sure. The repulsive look females give to incels is depressive even for outsiders.

PS: Your posts are kinda legit but the failo effect your avi gives just reveal all your subhumanity.

LifeIsAJoke

Coper
I can confirm that slaying is a cope. The grass isnt always greener on the other side. Im sorry incels