Do Poles and Eastern Euros really have Asiatic blood?

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
Is this merely a smear campaign or is there actually hard evidence showing that it is in fact true?
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
Yes the only pure europeans are the basque spainards :)
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
Boss said:
Yes the only pure europeans are the basque spainards :)
Yeah like the Arabs didn't take short trips from southern Spain to Basque-land to slay Basque babes.

But back to the Poles... is there any evidence of recent (last ~1000 years) migration from Asia to Poland? Or is it just vague like DNA types which may or may not have come from the area we now know as Asia like 30,000 years ago, which ain't really the same.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
16
Chico is at least 1/8th Japanese, he comes from the Brazilian state with the highest population of Japanese.
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,226
Reputation
12
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Chico is at least 1/8th Japanese, he comes from the Brazilian state with the highest population of Japanese.
Legit.
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Chico is at least 1/8th Japanese, he comes from the Brazilian state with the highest population of Japanese.
Yeah totally

Small eyes don't = asian
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
7
Some Slavs/Russians have Asiatic features like block shaped heads and/or thin eyes. Whether this is their natural phenotype or some Asian DNA somewhere down the line I don't really know.

Most Slavs/eastern Europeans look whiter than white. Blonde/brown hair, light eyes, super pale skin etc.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
16
Timbuck2 said:
Some Slavs/Russians have Asiatic features like block shaped heads and/or thin eyes. Whether this is their natural phenotype or some Asian DNA somewhere down the line I don't really know.

Most Slavs/eastern Europeans look whiter than white. Blonde/brown hair, light eyes, super pale skin etc.

Putin clearly has Mongoloid influence.
[hr]
Boss said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Chico is at least 1/8th Japanese, he comes from the Brazilian state with the highest population of Japanese.
Yeah totally

Small eyes don't = asian

There's a HIGH chance that's not his biological father.
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Timbuck2 said:
Some Slavs/Russians have Asiatic features like block shaped heads and/or thin eyes. Whether this is their natural phenotype or some Asian DNA somewhere down the line I don't really know.

Most Slavs/eastern Europeans look whiter than white. Blonde/brown hair, light eyes, super pale skin etc.

Putin clearly has Mongoloid influence.
[hr]
Boss said:
Yeah totally

Small eyes don't = asian

There's a HIGH chance that's not his biological father.
Sure

You know chinese have white blood so chinese aren't Asian but eurasians :)
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
7
Asians have some nerve complaining about getting cucked by white guys when they spread their shitty genes all over eastern Europe. (Supposedly)

Karma is a bitch.
 

gandytime

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,840
Reputation
0
They have asian blood from the rapings of ghengis khan armies. This is the reason why they are all crazy, too.
 

Userr

i indicated the opp for 10 dollars
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
30,374
Reputation
14,693
finnish people are 5% asian

and they are the most asian in europe

so no they dont have anythign considerble



hungary speaks a asian language but its still 100% white dna. so basicly the answer is that there is barley any asian dna in any european population.
 
Top