Do people actually struggle to get laid in college?

Unless you are legit deformed IDK how thats even possible.
Even a 5'7'' obese manlet I know once fucked 3 girl straight in a month (through party)
Being a virgin in college is legit fucked beyond imagination

ugliest

King of Chads
legit, i got girls openly asking me to fuck them srs, and im not even 5.5+

Foxx said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Running high energy clown game on average girls
Doesn't work for me, I would come off as trying too hard or gay.
Aren't you 6'2''? Why the fuck are you even running clown game?

SpoiledMaleModel said:
Even a 5'7'' obese manlet I know once fucked 3 girl straight in a month (through party)
this happened

EdSheeran

Slayer
NT+in decent highschool or college= can slay easily
Once you get after that you will know the real struggle

Chad said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
this happened

He has a full head of hair and normal facial projection though.

Eric Harris

Incel
Perhaps in the US it's easy but not in Australia. There are no university parties and everyone goes home to there parents and hang out with their childhood friends. It's fucking hellish. I haven't spoken to a single girl in 3 years because there's literally no opportunity. I study engineering and there might be 1 - 2 non deformed girls tops in my entire degree. Hard to make male friends who will hang out with you outside of university. I'm 2 years older than most of them. I have no friends at all because I had to move from a small town, but I had no friends in that small town either. I'm a kissless virgin that has never been to a party. I'm planning to kill myself if my plastic surgery does not improve my mental state and lack of life.

Eric Harris said:
Perhaps in the US it's easy but not in Australia. There are no university parties and everyone goes home to there parents and hang out with their childhood friends. It's fucking hellish. I haven't spoken to a single girl in 3 years because there's literally no opportunity. I study engineering and there might be 1 - 2 non deformed girls tops in my entire degree. Hard to make male friends who will hang out with you outside of university. I'm 2 years older than most of them. I have no friends at all because I had to move from a small town, but I had no friends in that small town either.
@"incelsneed2die"

Only reason you do not slay on a daily basis in college is A_U_T_I_S_M

If you are a college incel, GET TESTED TODAY! Your brain wiring is probably completely fucked and you will never experience even a fraction of NT happiness, only the dark abyss that is life with Assburger's syndrome.

Eric Harris

Incel
Impotent Rage said:

If you are a college incel, GET TESTED TODAY! Your brain wiring is probably completely fucked and you will never experience even a fraction of NT happiness, only the dark abyss that is life with Assburger's syndrome.
Wouldn't it be really easy to fake a diagnosis? I know all the symptoms and could easily play it up.

Eric Harris said:
Impotent Rage said:

Wouldn't it be really easy to fake a diagnosis? I know all the symptoms and could easily play it up.
Why would you pretend to be autistic when you are NT? Are you out of your mind?

Eric Harris

Incel
I speak with my peers and know for sure a 19yo incel is a virgin. He's NT and has friends but is fucked. There are a lot of autistic guys and ugly ethnics that would be getting no action, at least from a non deformed girl. It used to get me down a lot but I'm beginning to stop caring, mostly because I'm dead inside.
[hr]
Impotent Rage said:
Eric Harris said:
Why would you pretend to be autistic when you are NT? Are you out of your mind?
Government benefits. An excuse I can use on my parents for being a kissless virgin who doesn't have friends or a life.
I'm 80% sure I'm not aspie, but I would love to have a diagnosis.
[hr]
ugly_mong said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
I live in the USA so idk whats like in Europe
Here college is drizzling shit, you go to class and go home and die.
Same here friend. UScels have no idea how lucky they are to go live on campus and have a crazy party experience. Here, as soon as you finish highschool it's basically workcel life til you die.