DO NOT SHOW THIS THREAD TO MRZ

dat feel

Lookism God
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-luring-three-homes-parents-watch-horror.html

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Man reveals how easy it is for pedophiles to prey on teen girls via social media by luring three out of their homes while their parents watch on in horror [/font]
  • Coby Persin, 21, is a YouTube star who performs pranks and experiments
  • The New Yorker chatted up three young girls, aged 12, 13, and 14, by pretending to be a 15-year-old who lived nearby 
  • They all agreed to meet him when their parents weren't around, with one even climbing into his van

dat feel

Lookism God
thanks i was just gonna embed it

lol @ how easy it is to slay

this is proof that girls start dating/sex with chads at 12-13

you just didn't know because you were never allowed to participate in it

Life ends at 20.

most of all, make sure mrz doesn't see this. there are 750,000 mrz's registered in the US, and these are just the ones who got caught. so there are probably 10 million total.

dat feel

Lookism God
Boss said:
The 1st dad was a slayer
every single one of them is a cuck

you slaved your whole life to raise a daughter whose only job is to suck a chad's dick and make him feel alpha

you're a cuck

Boss

Slayer
dat feel said:
Boss said:
The 1st dad was a slayer

you slaved your whole life to raise a daughter whose only job is to suck a chad's dick and make him feel alpha

you're a cuck
The fuck are u talking about u stupid bitch .. Get a life..

Amud

Banned
dat feel said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-luring-three-homes-parents-watch-horror.html

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Man reveals how easy it is for pedophiles to prey on teen girls via social media by luring three out of their homes while their parents watch on in horror [/font]
  • The New Yorker chatted up three young girls, aged 12, 13, and 14, by pretending to be a 15-year-old who lived nearby 
  • They all agreed to meet him when their parents weren't around, with one even climbing into his van

Yeah, that would be the case if most pedophiles were nw0 ripped pseudohermaphrodite 21-year-old slayers. This proves literally nothing about the ease of which a typical "pedophile" could do anything. This is just a fear-mongering and attention-grabbing viral social media joke.

dat feel

Lookism God
Boss said:
dat feel said:

you're a cuck
fucking looooooool why are you mad

THE PROOF IS IN THE VIDEO

all those girls are trying to get slayed by chads already at 12-14

you can't handle the redpill
[hr]
Amud said:
dat feel said:

Yeah, that would be the case if most pedophiles were nw0 ripped pseudohermaphrodite 21-year-old slayers. This proves literally nothing about the ease of which a typical "pedophile" could do anything. This is just a fear-mongering and attention-grabbing viral social media joke.
it proves a lot

the first girl could have been kidnapped
the second girl could have been snatched from her front door
the third girl was definitely a goner, lol @ getting into a stranger's van, he might as well write FREE CANDY on the side

these girls are completely dumb and vulnerable, their hormones are in control, they are crying for a chad

Boss

Slayer
dat feel said:
Boss said:

[hr]
Amud said:
it proves a lot

the third girl was definitely a goner, lol @ getting into a stranger's van, he might as well write FREE CANDY on the side

these girls are completely dumb and vulnerable, their hormones are in control, they are crying for a chad
stfu I didn't say they didn't, you called me a cuck that's why you dumb bitch

Amud

Banned
dat feel said:
Boss said:

[hr]
Amud said:
it proves a lot

They would run and scream if they saw the guy wasn't who he advertised himself as. There is no way an actual adult pedophile could pull this off. This video is on the level of Buzzfeed. All it will do is give the actual young Chads inspiration to fuck girls over Facebook now that they know it's possible for them.

dat feel

Lookism God
Boss said:
dat feel said:

[hr]

it proves a lot

how did i call you anything? i didn't even talk to you?

EDIT

i didn't mean YOU personally

i meant in general, a man works all his life and raises a daughter who's gonna get slayed

Boss

Slayer
dat feel said:
Boss said:
how did i call you anything? i didn't even talk to you?

EDIT

i didn't mean YOU personally

i meant in general, a man works all his life and raises a daughter who's gonna get slayed
You called me a cuck but ok I see you didn't mean me then

dat feel

Lookism God
this video shows a brutal redpill. if they're willing to meet up with a random ugly framecel (lol @ the facebook pic), imagine the amount of slayerdom that robust chads who know them well are capable of

springfield

Banned
dat feel said:
this video shows a brutal redpill. if they're willing to meet up with a random ugly framecel (lol @ the facebook pic), imagine the amount of slayerdom that robust chads who know them well are capable of
12-13 year old girls are barely into puberty. The kid they used on Facebook is appealing to them.

dat feel

Lookism God
the girls are 12-14 and the danger is very clear

they are not girls going on a playdate with a boy they know

these are girls meeting a stranger from the internet

this is how many kids have been snatched and were never seen again

dat feel

Lookism God
LostTuna said:
one of the only 8/10's i have personally known IRL that had an early puberty claimed to have slayed 9 different girls in his 8th grade yr of middle school, mostly 7th grade girls i believe so legit 12-13 yr olds whilst he was about 13 himself. the dude is way too neurotypical and his stories sounded way too legit for him to be have been lying. everything matched up. basically this shit is more common than u think, even more so these days with how much sluttier society is as a whole and with girls developing earlier. so indeed, there are 13 yr old chads that slayed more pussy than you can ever hope of slaying in ur entire life.
all or nothing theory confirmed

Bojack

Lookism God
LostTuna said:
one of the only 8/10's i have personally known IRL that had an early puberty claimed to have slayed 9 different girls in his 8th grade yr of middle school, mostly 7th grade girls i believe so legit 12-13 yr olds whilst he was about 13 himself. the dude is way too neurotypical and his stories sounded way too legit for him to be have been lying. everything matched up. basically this shit is more common than u think, even more so these days with how much sluttier society is as a whole and with girls developing earlier. so indeed, there are 13 yr old chads that slayed more pussy than you can ever hope of slaying in ur entire life.
:redstomper: :redstomper: