DO NOT let THIS BE YOU (IN THE FUTURE)

zyzz007

Lookism God
DO NOT MARRY, EVEN THOUGH U INCELS MAY GET VERY LONELY AND THIRSTY IN THE FUTURE.
[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]How often do I wonder about sex with my spouse? All the bloody time. Why am I upset so often? Because I am pissed off that I am living a chaste life that I did not choose. I am so damn angry some times that I don't even want to come home from work.[/font]
[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I've been married over 15 years and in the beginning the sex was great but about after three years it just went down hill.[/font]
[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It has been so long since I have been with a woman. my wife has no interest in me at all. I am so lonely and just want to be with a woman that will love me.[/font]
[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'll be married 33 years this weekend and it's doubtful I'll be getting any[/font]
[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am in a loveless, sexless marriage with a woman I love very much - she will not return the favor...[/font]
http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Am-A-Husband-In-A-Sexless-Marriage/63230

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Incel life > married life

Literally there is nothing that scares me more than reading posts from people in marriages.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Amnesia said:

Literally there is nothing that scares me more than reading posts from people in marriages.
:legit:

Mughal

Banned
Amnesia said:

Cope.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Mughal said:
Amnesia said:

Cope.
No, as bad as incel is, married life is FAR worse.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Mughal said:
Amnesia said:

Cope.
Marriage is literally a hostage situation for the man, constant threat of having half your stuff taken, your aging wife doesnt even have to give you sex.

Mughal

Banned
Amnesia said:
Mughal said:
Marriage is literally a hostage situation for the man, constant threat of having half your stuff taken, your aging wife doesnt even have to give you sex.
But she's given it once, right? Beats being a lonely, basement-dwelling, low T, human-contact deprived, sexually-frustrated incel.

Amnesia said:
Mughal said:
That's why you should ALWAYS sign prenuptial agreement

zyzz007

Lookism God
True Romance said:
Legit. Luckily you will never have that problem even if you wanted to OP.
U are an unattractive indian rejected FAR more times than me, so speak for urself.
[hr]
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Amnesia said:
Prenups get throw out every day in courts. That cannot save men. Best choice is not to marry.

A

athmbyty

Cope.

Plenty of people marry someone and have great weekly sex for the rest of their lives.

Personal connection is underrated on this board.

zyzz007

Lookism God
athmbyty said:
Cope.

Plenty of people marry someone and have great weekly sex for the rest of their lives.

Just LOL at a 17 year trying to school us on this matter. U dont know the truth about REAL life yet buddy boyo. Why u think the largest percentage of men who visit prostitutes are married men?
:cage:

A

athmbyty

zyzz007 said:
athmbyty said:
Cope.

Just LOL at a 17 year trying to school us on this matter. U dont know the truth about REAL life yet buddy boyo. Why u think the largest percentage of men who visit prostitutes are married men?
Just LOL at a late-20s virgin who's never had a relationship trying to tell me how relationships work.

jlawok.gif

nochin

Incel
athmbyty said:
Cope.

personal connection? wtf lol
of course you marry someone you are well connected to, an an incel you need a solid connection so she isn't completely repulsed by you in the first place.
those married men who have great weekly sex for the rest of their lives either have their wifes basically never leave the house and/or are at least 1 or 2 points over her looks wise.
and even if you correct the statistics for that factor, you'll see sexless marriages are predominantly led by BELOW average males.

FaceIsKing

Subhuman
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Amnesia said:
Doesn't mean shit, easily thrown out in court and doesn't cover your ass for the assets gained during the marriage only before.

If you built a fortune during marriage you can say goodbye to half even with a prenup.

Fuck marriage, even if chad.

FuckThis

Slayer
I dunno.
I was in a 2y LTR,and wr had sex like 2-3 times per week easly. I still loved her,and was attracted to her. 

I dont remember it being bad or anything.

Obviouslly i have no idea what would happen in 10 y tho.

zyzz007

Lookism God
athmbyty said:
zyzz007 said:
Just LOL at a late-20s virgin who's never had a relationship trying to tell me how relationships work.

jlawok.gif
I had relationships u dumbass and I know exactly how relationships work. And I am a virigin due to choice since I thought it was a sin to have sex b4 marriage. I could have had it, but chose not to. So go play with ur fucking playdoe and dont come here acting like u know anything about the world since u choose to sleep with some party sluts u think ur better than me even though I cud have done the same.
:bye:

A

athmbyty

zyzz007 said:
athmbyty said:

jlawok.gif
I had relationships u dumbass and I know exactly how relationships work. And I am a virigin due to choice since I thought it was a sin to have sex b4 marriage. I could have had it, but chose not to. So go play with ur fucking playdoe and dont come here acting like u know anything about the world since u choose to sleep with some party sluts u think ur better than me even though I cud have done the same.
:bye:
Just LOL.

Will my opinion matter in a few days when I turn 18?

Inb4 party sluts and playdough.

N.B. I was also religious and only went for sex a few months ago tbh.