Do normies use hookers?

Light

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
7,861
Reputation
3
or is that a loser/aspie only thing?
 

Baldcel

Chad
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
4,494
Reputation
4
I know two married men that are completely normal and they pay hookers like twice per year, but the good looking expensive ones
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
80% of repeat customers are 35-45yo middle class married men with a shit marriage or a divorce, a lot of them dr, accountant, logistics personnel, shitty lawyers, few cops, lame used car salesman, construction workers, but otherwise it's location dependent too, in general expect normies and benign people .... and there's the 5% of customers that's supercrazy

some guys will be young as 20 or even younger and do it out of curiosity or to loose V card but the avg age of an escortcel is above 30
 
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
867
Reputation
1
a friend and i went to bang hookers to get him out of his rut after his heart breaking out of nowhere break up with his gf he was going to marry

I regretted the experience because she was an ugly gook and literally couldnt take this teutonic dick for too long before it started hurting

he fucked some milf bitch and didnt like it because every time he started getting a real pump going she would run off to the bathroom to stop herself from cumming, some goofy hooker nonsense rule.

On one other occasion i went to a whorehouse with another friend who insisted after he couldnt get laid at the club. Fucked a milfcel with a cute face but a kind of busted body, who let me go extra 20 minutes for free because i couldnt cum and then gave me her number when i went to leave (i never called) . Nice establishment too.

overall: yes normies do use hookers rarely, no they will never tell you and my experience with pros is they are overrated. Hookergame is only legit if you live in a country where its dirt cheap or youve got enough money to get the proper pros without breaking bank.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,612
Reputation
1,490
Yes, its feminist propaganda that only "ugly loser males" use em.

I remember my friend when he turned 18, his dad brought him to some escort place in germany, best present lol
 

Light

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
7,861
Reputation
3
RealRob said:
Yes, its feminist propaganda that only "ugly loser males" use em.

I remember my friend when he turned 18, his dad brought him to some escort place in germany, best present lol
:wtf:
woah. Good to know
 
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
3,184
Reputation
1
PurpleDildo said:
80% of repeat customers are 35-45yo middle class married men with a shit marriage or a divorce, a lot of them dr, accountant, logistics personnel, shitty lawyers, few cops, lame used car salesman, construction workers, but otherwise it's location dependent too, in general expect normies and benign people .... and there's the 5% of customers that's supercrazy

some guys will be young as 20 or even younger and do it out of curiosity or to loose V card but the avg age of an escortcel is above 30
these are men of the law

:giggle: :giggle:
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
FranciscoBarrett said:
PurpleDildo said:
80% of repeat customers are 35-45yo middle class married men with a shit marriage or a divorce, a lot of them dr, accountant, logistics personnel, shitty lawyers, few cops, lame used car salesman, construction workers, but otherwise it's location dependent too, in general expect normies and benign people .... and there's the 5% of customers that's supercrazy

some guys will be young as 20 or even younger and do it out of curiosity or to loose V card but the avg age of an escortcel is above 30
these are men of the law

:giggle: :giggle:
a hooker must know cops to protect herself some of these girls got kids too, you live in a fantasy world, pimps exploit them and clients can go nuts, a lot of times hookers are robbed too because they have tons of cash in the apartment
 
Top