Do most ethnics not do a single meaningful thing in their day-to-day lives?

It seems that ethnics have no drive to do anything except survive. Thus why they spend so much time in shopping centres, why they walk so slowly, they are content just to exist and propagate.

Amerindians live lives in tune with great spirit.ethnics you criticise follow white culture.white people have no real meaning or spirituality or higher purpose.

ChiefofThechoctaws said:
Amerindians live lives in tune with great spirit.ethnics you criticise follow white culture.white people have no real meaning or spirituality or higher purpose.

I like ethnics that live in the wild. This is where we all belong.

herbapple

Banned
Bondi beach said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

I like ethnics that live in the wild. This is where we all belong.

Stop living around areas where arabs bash up White men.

amiuglytho

Regular
Bondi beach said:
It seems that ethnics have no drive to do anything except survive. Thus why they spend so much time in shopping centres, why they walk so slowly, they are content just to exist and propagate.

Not neccessairly ethnics but just older generation indiviuals who dont really do anything exciting . Not all do that tho

scythian-god

ChiefofThechoctaws said:

no amerinidians living in the u.s. live like that lol fuck off, the exceptions are those in isolated places of colombia/panama and the amazon

amiuglytho

Regular
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

For starters . Generalizing "white people "  as a whole race is stupid asf . And next is how is believing in a higher purpose meaningful . Life is what you make it and it doesnt matter if you found meaning in music school or sports . It doesnt make it any less meaningless than someone who believe in religion . Religion doesnt make you more spirtual lol . Being a better human does tho

scythian-god said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

no amerinidians living in the u.s. live like that lol fuck off, the exceptions are those in isolated places of colombia/panama and the amazon

Agreed.but Brazil amerindians are the original amerindians,the rest are mostly mixed blood.

not isolated either,Wayuu and lokonom still live likem that.also Tarahumara and seri ,huichol and mayo in central america

The caucasian man,has destroyed the earth,and turned upside down as the standard,wrong into right and vice-versa.

mONOGAMY,2 parent families instead of collective upbringing,marriage,feminism,patriarchy,dominance hierarchies,wealth inequality,love shitty environments like cold and rain,destroy the rainforests,worthless technology,ban real free energy ,false psyence,false religions,false redpill melancholic views of the eeartth and humans,natural psychopaths because of vit D defic8ient  ,womanhaters ,racists,kill women and children in war and conflict,instead of assimilating them and adopting them as amerindians did even the brutal tribes.

smellysocks

Megastar
Please enlighten me on how you can do anything exciting or have any purpose if you have to  workcel 85% of your existence after your early 20s and make just enough to scrape by?

Do you think i dont want to do fun shit? Of course i do

Norwooding Ethnik said:
What do you consider "meaningful"?

You just described 99%+ of humans, including whites.

* Listening to a new music album alone in the dark with no distractions
* Reading a book on a new and interesting topic, non-university or career related
* Sitting alone thinking, at home or in a natural place
* Formulating an original theory or idea on something

All that I can think of right now

smellysocks said:
Please enlighten me on how you can do anything exciting or have any purpose if you have to  workcel 85% of your existence after your early 20s and make just enough to scrape by?

Do you think i dont want to do fun shit? Of course i do

Get on welfare while you start your own business.

You are right though, most ethnics work dead end, minimum wage jobs that take up all their time. They are happy just to survive (in a White country).