Do MM's take more than 1 pic?

FACEISLIFE

Normie
When taking a selfie for instagram or do they upload the very first pic?

vanille

Slayer
Depends, but on average I think they take more. I don't think it's very easy to look MM tier in every picture.

Cannon

Normie
im friends with 2 MM in real life. All they do is take pictures not even joking.
Whenever we are out they will stop by-standers and tell them to take photos of us. They both also take photos of eachother and you when you are note expecting it and so your face might look ugly because you weren't paying attention and then they roast eachother on it. They say shit like I could upload this bad pic of you to instagram right now and end your life, in a joking way obviously..
i'd say they take atleast 100 photos from the time i hang out with them until the time i go home

Liberated

Norse God
Autists
Depends on personal shit. If they're narcissists, they'll take a 100. If they are insecure, they'll take 100. If they don't give a shit, they'll take 1. But, they will look good in every single one.

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Pinhead said:
They might take two or three and pick the best quality (least blurred) but aside from that nope, I have seen GL people take pics IRL and they look good in every picture they take.

Dunno where this cope comes from that well developed attractive features can somehow look bad in pictures lmfao
the shitty lens distortion can alter it