Do men who look younger in their early 20s age better or is it a cope?

Lel

Gigachad
never seen baby faced men in their early 20s aging successful 

most of them end up bloated like Di Caprio or simply worse like most of people

men who look young for their age at their 30s are Chads who just stopped aging after 16 when they were already looking 25

Brutus

Banned
Birds
it's a cope.
in modern times, kids are hitting puberty earlier and earlier. Most people have very close to their adult bone structure by age 15.

like you said, the ONLY people who actually age well are the people with lots of bone mass in their face combined with good skin genetics.

your face barely changes after late teens anyway unless you had a late puberty.
incels cope and think they look better at age 20 but they know that they just look like a worse version of their high school incel selves.

Weaselface

Coper
bears reiterating:

their faces will melt off their shitty recessed neotenous baby-bone faces once the skin gives way

Lel

Gigachad
Weaselface said:
bears reiterating:

their faces will melt off their shitty recessed neotenous baby-bone faces once the skin gives way
major redpil for the majority of the forum members

Babyfaced men are attractive because of soft-tissue like women and therefore follow the same attractiveness(age)-function as them.

People age because they stop giving a shit about health and grooming once they get married if they ever cared at all.

Most aging prior to 35 is due to user error than a problem in the code.

Lel

Gigachad
V.A. said:
do i have good aging genes most likely if both my parents looks young for their age ? (they are both 57)
its all in the bones i think

i bet they have decent forward and vertical growth 

you will age OK imo , not better (unless you grow a beard and look better with it) but not shit either (unless you fuck up your skin with sunburn)

Your bone structure is not Chad -tier but not recessed either

Lel

Gigachad
V.A. said:
TFW u say that but my bones are so recessed i cant even breathe right lmao. u do know i am deformed, right? it will be fixed tho obv, so i mean after its fixed of course, would i age well?
yeah i saw your pic yesterday and looked decent, maybe your profile could show it , maybe you're just lazy and crazy

dunno man, imo bones= everything. If you have them you age good if not you melt.

Lel

Gigachad
V.A. said:
meh, everything is recessed. i am getting my face peeled off in about 12 months tho, so thats good. they will move all my bones.
fuark, that's risky

if some surgery goes wrong you're fucked 

hope(cope) you make it tho

Lel

Gigachad
V.A. said:
legit, theres like a 3 percent risk of blindness lmao. who cares tho, i have a class 3 deformity that needs fixing.
yeah you'll also be a hot blind guy with forward growth

blind females will wet their pants feeling your pushed maxilla

we will never have this

Puakiller

Incel
It's not a cope and I think aging gracefully is good, but at the same time what good is it looking like you're 22 when you're 30 if when you're 30 it's not socially acceptable to slay females or is even logistically possible? Better look like a God from 13 to 25 and live it up than peak when you're 30 but be too old to do shit.

Lel

Gigachad
don't you see he is tanned in the younger pic? ^^

he fucked up his skin with the sun exposure

a lot of people from sunny countries age badly due to that reason