Willing eating foods like watermelon, oysters, avocado, almonds etc really boost your libido noticeably for a young person ? I mean if you have heart / circulation problems to begin with I bet they make a big difference but I used to be able to cum multiple times in a row but now I'm lucky to get 2 off and the 2nd one usually doesn't even feel good. Depression might have to do with it ?

I ask because these foods are expensive for the most part. I skipped my pizza though and I'm eating fried eggs, watermelon and avocado instead. I'll report back how my fap session goes tonight / tomorrow  :chad:

I was on MT2 last year. I don't need it though cause I'm med master race.  

Can confirm the libido gains were significant

Jawanomics

Lookism God
High fat, heavy gym session, no fap and no alcohol is legit for increasing T.

Anakind

King of Chads
It's symptomatic for this forum. Someone opens a thread asking about libido-enhancing foods and it turns into mental masturbation about testosterone again.

There's a lot more to libido than just testosterone. Water melon for instance has no effects on your testosterone levels yet it's an aphrodisiac. It contains T-Tyrosine (a building block of dopamine) and citruline especially in the white flesh (nitric-oxide booster).

Furthermore, a lot of the reasons for high sex-drive is simply cardio-vascular health. If you just sit on your ass all day, you don't have to wonder about impotence. There are numerous studies showing how unhealthy sitting all day is. Ever wondered why the average guy going to the doctor's office is an officecel and not a construction worker?

And of course, inb4 "it's all genetic".   :lol:

Anakind said:
It's symptomatic for this forum. Someone opens a thread asking about libido-enhancing foods and it turns into mental masturbation about testosterone again.

There's a lot more to libido than just testosterone. Water melon for instance has no effects on your testosterone levels yet it's an aphrodisiac. It contains T-Tyrosine (a building block of dopamine) and citruline especially in the white flesh (nitric-oxide booster).

Furthermore, a lot of the reasons for high sex-drive is simply cardio-vascular health. If you just sit on your ass all day, you don't have to wonder about impotence. There are numerous studies showing how unhealthy sitting all day is. Ever wondered why the average guy going to the doctor's office is an officecel and not a construction worker?

And of course, inb4 "it's all genetic".   :lol:
stfu faggot coke and roids ftw

Negronomics

Incel
There was a  thread a few days ago about supps which increase libido
Look for that if you can,results are far more noticable than diet