do legit hot asian girls exist?

LostTuna

Gigachad
with asian guys most of them look the same (similar to animus at least 99%) and none are truly attractive but i have noticed some asian girls are cute. i have never seen a legit beautiful asian girl tho.

[hr]
btw i mean real asian. not eurasian or fake white asian

diegobarrueco

Banned
LostTuna said:
with asian guys most of them look the same (similar to animus at least 99%) and none are truly attractive but i have noticed some asian girls are cute. i have never seen a legit beautiful asian girl tho.

[hr]
btw i mean real asian. not eurasian or fake white asian
reps: 111

LostTuna said:
i have never seen a legit beautiful asian girl tho.

What the.....are you trollin'?

Asian women are much more beautiful than white women, and Asian women age far better (slower) than white chicks AND are far more level headed and respectful.

Why would any right thinking intelligent white man want a snobby, self-entitled, looks 50 when she's 35 white woman?

Asian women are infinitely superior to all other women.

(P.S. Every single one of those Asian women in those pics you posted are gorgeous. Leaps and bounds beyond any white sloot)

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Only the ones whitemixxed.

LostTuna said:
I would literally marry any one of these women.

Again, you're trollin'.

Asian women are the most beautiful race in the world. White women only WISH they had that doll-faced look well into their 50's.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Asian women are, on average, more feminine, slimmer and have better skin quality than white women.

lkol do you know how many asian girls can't even walk outside without an umbrella?

[video=youtube]
This chick is WIFE material.

Guy's, ignore the original poster. He's trollin'. Asian women are galaxies more beautiful than white women. And BONUS: Asian women prefer white men!

LostTuna

Gigachad
this is so interesting i still haven't seen a cute or femininely beautiful asian girl yet. :shock:

they look like giant baby aliens

LostTuna said:
this is so interesting i still haven't seen a cute or femininely beautiful asian girl yet. :shock:

That girl is perfection. :inlove: 

Stop trollin' already!

LostTuna

Gigachad
Blackthorne said:
LostTuna said:

That girl is perfection. :inlove: 

Stop trollin' already!

I find 99% of Asian women to be repulsive to me sexually. LMFAO at pretending that there are all these good looking 50 year old Asian women walking around. Asian women age like SHIT.