• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do i look native american?

Masterfaggot

Champion
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
10,056
Reputation
2,656
Since native American indians originated from Asia, it's only natural that i might possibly share similar genes to them since I am taiwanese

i noticed today that my tanned light brown skin actually has strong shades of pink and red in it because a legit hispanic female with about the same darkness as my skin had no red or pink in her skin - it was only brown

From the profile, I kind of look like an indian




Thoughts, opinions?
 

feg

Rotter
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
no you look like a fucking faggot
 

Masterfaggot

Champion
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
10,056
Reputation
2,656
what i meant was do i look like i could be part native american
 

Lonoisagod

Joke
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
410
Reputation
2
Fuck no, you look exactly the opposite of an Indian from profile.
Indians have protruded midfaces, yours is no where to be found.

You look like the typical jungle gook from Indonesia...at the very best maybe Thailand.


Fuck no, you look the extact opposite of an indian from profile views.
Indians tend to have protruded midfaces, yours is no where to be found.

You look like the typical jungle gook from Indonesia....at the very best maybe thailand, not even from Philippines. You are but that and part of nothing else.
 

Masterfaggot

Champion
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
10,056
Reputation
2,656
Lonoisagod said:
Fuck no, you look exactly the opposite of an Indian from profile.
Indians have protruded midfaces, yours is no where to be found.

You look like the typical jungle gook from Indonesia...at the very best maybe Thailand.


Fuck no, you look the extact opposite of an indian from profile views.
Indians tend to have protruded midfaces, yours is no where to be found.

You look like the typical jungle gook from Indonesia....at the very best maybe thailand, not even from Philippines. You are but that and part of nothing else.



we are talking about native american indians here right
 

Lonoisagod

Joke
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
410
Reputation
2
MasterFaggot said:
Lonoisagod said:
Fuck no, you look exactly the opposite of an Indian from profile.
Indians have protruded midfaces, yours is no where to be found.

You look like the typical jungle gook from Indonesia...at the very best maybe Thailand.


Fuck no, you look the extact opposite of an indian from profile views.
Indians tend to have protruded midfaces, yours is no where to be found.

You look like the typical jungle gook from Indonesia....at the very best maybe thailand, not even from Philippines. You are but that and part of nothing else.



we are talking about native american indians here right



Of course we are.


MasterFaggot said:
Lonoisagod said:
Fuck no, you look exactly the opposite of an Indian from profile.
Indians have protruded midfaces, yours is no where to be found.

You look like the typical jungle gook from Indonesia...at the very best maybe Thailand.


Fuck no, you look the extact opposite of an indian from profile views.
Indians tend to have protruded midfaces, yours is no where to be found.

You look like the typical jungle gook from Indonesia....at the very best maybe thailand, not even from Philippines. You are but that and part of nothing else.



we are talking about native american indians here right



Of course we are.
 
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
812
Reputation
0
no you look asian. chinese,japanese,korean, all the fucking same to us whites. 

whats with all the asians with underbites? anything different about how you eat? muscle/tongue posture?
 

Lonoisagod

Joke
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
410
Reputation
2
disabled midface said:
no you look asian. chinese,japanese,korean, all the fucking same to us whites. 

whats with all the asians with underbites? anything different about how you eat? muscle/tongue posture?

Lol, you uneducated retard.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
1
disabled midface said:
no you look asian. chinese,japanese,korean, all the fucking same to us whites. 

whats with all the asians with underbites? anything different about how you eat? muscle/tongue posture?
They're a culture raised primarily on soft foods. Soft foods are responsible for poor facial development.
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
Nizoral Babe said:
disabled midface said:
no you look asian. chinese,japanese,korean, all the fucking same to us whites. 

whats with all the asians with underbites? anything different about how you eat? muscle/tongue posture?
They're a culture raised primarily on soft foods. Soft foods are responsible for poor facial development.

Not Asian but I was raised primarily on soft foods. I have a slight overbite.
 

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,068
Reputation
18
Op, go back to the hospital you were born in, find the Lost Property office and ask if you left a maxilla behind
 
Top