• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do I look classy here?

Spaceboy

In all honesty, I wouldn't call you classy in that picture. The suit looks outdated by some 20 years, the shoes are just awful and your posture seems bad, too. On top of those you lack emotion on your face which makes any guy look dull - hence people tell you you look autistic.

Brio

Regular
Spaceboy said:
In all honesty, I wouldn't call you classy in that picture. The suit looks outdated by some 20 years, the shoes are just awful and your posture seems bad, too. On top of those you lack emotion on your face which makes any guy look dull - hence people tell you you look autistic.

Outdated lol

I buyed for 4 hundreds bucks. Made by trussardi

Spaceboy

Brio said:
Outdated lol

I buyed for 4 hundreds bucks. Made by trussardi

Doesn't matter. Just google early 90s prom pics and you'll see suits very similar to yours. Then again, the picture you posted wasn't the best quality and your suit might actually look quite nice in real life.

Boss

Rotter
offthewall said:
You look like you should be doorman for the Adams family.

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
V.A. said:
what did u do to luigi ?

He slayed him right after he slayed the meatballs.

Brio said:
Cloud said:
Not really classy, your face shape is too boxy to have class. You are very good looking still, easy 7/10 in this pic.

Very good looking? I'm average at best in italy bro.

Rate me here

I look like an overgrown baby with deer eyes and bodybuilder body

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@"Brio" , everyone looks like shit in that pic. Michelin man front center, Cosby-sweatered kebab vendor to your front, horse-faced twinks behind you, & manlet with a fivehead in the upper right corner.[/font]

Did any of these people strike you as this weird or ugly IRL? If "yes," then the photo is probably accurate. If "no," then there's some bad photo quality/lens distortion at play here.

Also, you really need to start smiling in pics. Part of the reason your avi looks good is because you're smiling instead of the aspie stare.

Brio

Regular
OccamsRazorBurn said:
V.A. said:
what did u do to luigi ?

Brio said:
Very good looking? I'm average at best in italy bro.

Rate me here

I look like an overgrown baby with deer eyes and bodybuilder body

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@"Brio" , everyone looks like shit in that pic. Michelin man front center, Cosby-sweatered kebab vendor to your front, horse-faced twinks behind you, & manlet with a fivehead in the upper right corner.[/font]

Did any of these people strike you as this weird or ugly IRL? If "yes," then the photo is probably accurate. If "no," then there's some bad photo quality/lens distortion at play here.

Also, you really need to start smiling in pics. Part of the reason your avi looks good is because you're smiling instead of the aspie stare.

I look weiird if I smile from distance pics

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Brio said:
OccamsRazorBurn said:

I look weiird if I smile from distance pics

Find one, & upload it. I think you are overestimating how bad it makes you look.

Brio

Regular
What can I do with my hair? My face is too square...should I get them longer on sides?

Brio

Regular
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Brio said:
What can I do with my hair? My face is too square...should I get them longer on sides?

When was the last time you got it trimmed?

now it's about 9 mms long

i don't think you look classy at all.
and the shoes are legit trash tier. i can see you stuffed lifts in them from miled away.
your legs look too long and weird. do you have bow leggs? i noticed this from your full body photos.

Brio

Regular
Paedophile Clown said:
and the shoes are legit trash tier. i can see you stuffed lifts in them from miled away.
your legs look too long and weird. do you have bow leggs? i noticed this from your full body photos.

lol no

I'm not wearing lifts I'm wearing boots

Brio said:
Paedophile Clown said:

lol no

throw them. they looks like utter garbage.
are your legs straight or do you have bow legs? they seem curved to me...

Brio

Regular
Paedophile Clown said:
Brio said:
lol no

My legs are straight. I've been visited for the army 2 years ago and physically I don't have problem except myopia

Brio said:
Paedophile Clown said:
My legs are straight. I've been visited for the army 2 years ago and physically I don't have problem except myopia

not to my eye. They look curved, but I might be wrong. I think you have a weird walk also.
bowlegs aren't a physical problem, they are only prone to arthrities when you will be old. other than that, they function normally.
Can you make a pic in the mirror standing with your feet close together?