• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do I look classy here?

Cloud

Machine
Not really classy, your face shape is too boxy to have class. You are very good looking still, easy 7/10 in this pic.

Brio

Regular
Cloud said:
Not really classy, your face shape is too boxy to have class. You are very good looking still, easy 7/10 in this pic.

Very good looking? I'm average at best in italy bro.

Rate me here

I look like an overgrown baby with deer eyes and bodybuilder body

Cloud

Machine
Brio said:
Cloud said:

Rate me here

Mmm, yeah I see what you mean, this is the worst pic I have seen of you, u r about 5.5 here  :confused: , its prob just a bad pic, you look great in the others, especially the selfie ones.

Yeah Italian men are good looking. I have some Italian in me. This Italian has more if a high class refined look imo, he looks very good imo.

Brio

Regular
Cloud said:
Brio said:

Rate me here

Mmm, yeah I see what you mean, this is the worst pic I have seen of you, u r about 5.5 here  :confused: , its prob just a bad pic, you look great in the others, especially the selfie ones.

Yeah Italian men are good looking. I have some Italian in me. This Italian has more if a high class refined look imo, he looks very good imo.

My biggest problem is that I look fucking comical and funny. I'm funny looking, like I'm somewhat dumb.

@Bump Roboter

Cloud

Machine
Brio said:
Cloud said:

My biggest problem is that I look fucking comical and funny. I'm funny looking, like I'm somewhat dumb.

@Bump Roboter
Yeah I see what you mean, its like you could be one of the three stooges lol.

Brio

Regular
Cloud said:
Brio said:

@Bump Roboter
Yeah I see what you mean, its like you could be one of the three stooges lol.

exactly. fucking alpinid genes

bump you need to see I'm a frauder

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Brio said:
Cloud said:

Rate me here

You look beta as fuck.

Brio

Regular
hospen said:
Brio said:

Rate me here

dafak. you look 4/10 here. shitty pic or you're a major frauder

exactly.