Do I look albanian here?

Brio

Slayer

Bgp87

Banned
Your mid face is too long. Also albos have brachy skulls u mong.

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
You look more Dinaric than Mediterranean... you're a mix of both, but Dinaric is predominant

You would fit in Albania or Kosovo easily.

Bgp87 said:
Your mid face is too long. Also albos have brachy skulls u mong.

He looks brachycephalic. Have to see from another angle to be sure

And he doesn't have a longer mid face than avg.

Cloud

Gigachad
A little, but your skin is oo dark, a lot of Albanians are actually almost pale. I am 1/4 Albanian and I can tell you most Albanian men have large foreheads.
I think you look med/south Itallian, but you do give off an Albanian vibe

ketzdinio

Slayer
Yes

but mainly because of the clothes, not the face. Your clothes have a certain balkan gangster vibe to them, atleast the boots+jeans combo. The jacket is fine

feg

Chad
lol if that's low trust, I look even more low trust fukin kek'd

Brio

Slayer
ketzdinio said:
Yes

but mainly because of the clothes, not the face. Your clothes have a certain balkan gangster vibe to them, atleast the boots+jeans combo. The jacket is fine

Are my clothes that bad?

Starcrazy

Chad
you look like low IQ chad

with average looks you couldn't pull that shitty style

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I refuse to believe you're incel if you've at all tried to get laid

feg

Chad
Brio said:
ketzdinio said:
Yes

Are my clothes that bad?

nah you just look working class and depressed

irl I dress spartan too and have a 10yo 3 door small car with a 1.2L engine that's worth less than 1,500 eur so nobody steals it and it doesn't matter if I hit it in the traffic

used to have a passat VI

Bgp87

Banned
°°° said:
For me, you look like a typical italian from apulia region (i know you are from rome), i could perfectly imagine you here in north europe working in pizzeria.

I think the reason why people say albanian to is either to troll and second because of your´e skull size etc, people that aren´t italian or americans or others don´t get the difference , i can´t even explain what it is but when you look a person in the face i can perfectly fine caught the italian form the albanian , it´s in the eyes area or something probably strong related to how they act/flow/motions.

They want to troll you ignore them brio.

Just lol at telling brio he is albanian or romanian that´s a strong insult for him

That proves that you're a racist. 

Why is it an insult to be Albanian or Romanian?

Brio

Slayer
Starcrazy said:
you look like low IQ chad

with average looks you couldn't pull that shitty style

Why low IQ?

Bgp87

Banned
°°° said:
Bgp87 said:
That proves that you're a racist. 

Why is it an insult to be Albanian or Romanian?

lol why does that proof i am a racist, i just said this because i can remember that over there romanians mostly hang out in front of the streetlights and ask people that have to stop in the traffic to clean the window, also albanians do a lot of small crime affairs over there, her ein north europe they are into crime very strong but there they do still less sever stuff and mostly rob into houses etc, sure some are well intigrated but you kow how people are they only see the bad in human

so saying brio is albanian/romanian when he is living in rome can be an insult for him that´s not racist

It's indeed racist to associate a certain ethnicity with crimes. (As far as I know the mafia is Italian btw)

Saying he looks like a beggar or thug would be more correct.

ketzdinio

Slayer
Brio said:
ketzdinio said:
Yes

Are my clothes that bad?

No they're not really bad, it's just that the boots and the pants make you look a little albanian. Your clothes are not ugly, but if you want to look more italian like you are you should get some different pants+shoes

as I said the jacket looks good