Do I ll benefict from jaw advace surgery?

You don't need jaw surgery you mentally ill ignoramus. Get off this forum for good and go seek help if you have recurring thoughts about the contents of this site.

From your profile I cannot see how a jaw implant will help you.  Post a front face, how's your angularity.  If you can't slay with that profile, something has to be fucked up with your front.

Oh nvm I see what you mean. You want the chin to protrude more. 

yes that will help but not by much.  Your chin is currently neutral.  It's not recessed.  If it was recessed I'd strongly recommend it, as of now I don't think you really need that at all.

Oesoromo

Coper
TrickleDown said:
From your profile I cannot see how a jaw implant will help you.  Post a front face, how's your angularity.  If you can't slay with that profile, something has to be fucked up with your front.
Not jaw implants. Just BSSO
I' m not saying I cant slay. 
I just want to be better looking for me. I look better in the front however.

Your chin is recessed and your jaw has no prominence, your philtrum is big. Nice forehead and greek nose.

Oesoromo

Coper
6 said:
Your chin is recessed and your jaw has no prominence, your philtrum is big. Nice forehead and greek nose.
Thats why I m going to have BSSO. However I ll have also Rino to get less prominet nose
[hr]
TrickleDown said:

yes that will help but not by much.  Your chin is currently neutral.  It's not recessed.  If it was recessed I'd strongly recommend it, as of now I don't think you really need that at all.
That's the risk I know. But I m old enaught (25) soon it will be over. So I can take the risk
[hr]
Pinhead said:
you're a very high risk case because you're already good looking and jaw surgery can disrupt the harmony of the face in some cases

I'd look at getting bone augmentation instead and maybe some soft tissue work
Thanks but I ll do it. Is there a way to get bone augmentation?

Oesoromo said:
6 said:
Thats why I m going to have BSSO. However I ll have also Rino to get less prominet nose
[hr]
TrickleDown said:

That's the risk I know. But I m old enaught (25) soon it will be over. So I can take the risk
If you have the money and you think it'll help you slay fucking do it.  You only have one shot at life.  Fuck these cope faggots who tell you to get help.

Oesoromo

Coper
OcularIncel said:
Oesoromo said:
The most I'd suggest for your profile is a simple chin implant to strengthen your lower third and maybe, maybe a rhino to make your nose less upturned and feminine. You already look good though.

Are you one of those people with a terrible frontal and great profile?
Fornt: https://s30.postimg.org/etgzljjg1/441.jpg

However I can slay. But I want more gl for me. It will be over soon ( I'm 25)

You need jaw surgery and genioplasty to fix your recessed chin and weak jaw, and a lip lift for your big philtrum

Oesoromo

Coper
6 said:
You need jaw surgery and genioplasty to fix your recessed chin and weak jaw, and a lip lift for your big philtrum
Jaw , genio ( my surgeron only want to advance jaw But I ll insist to have genio), jaw remodaltion, Rino, maxilla impact, hair trasplant But no lip lift ( i hate this cosmetici surgery )

Oesoromo

Coper
Dentist said:
Wow dude if this is real you deserve to be hanged in public. 

Were you dropped on your head as a child? 
What's your iq?
Did you finish school?
Were you segregated because of autism in school?

I mean how fucking DUMB are you man? 
Honestly you should end it
Thats me 
1) many times
2) normal 
3) Yes i m studying at uni
4) no I was too agressive and violent

And I m not here pretendimg I m ugly or incel, Beauty is only my passinon

Oesoromo

Coper
Dentist said:
Oesoromo said:
Thats me 
1) many times
2) normal 
3) Yes i m studying at uni
4) no I was too agressive and violent

And I m not here pretendimg I m ugly or incel, Beauty is only my passinon
you are so clueless man, its comical. What are you going to get with a lefort 1? You dont have gummy smile, you dont have flat midface, you dont have a short maxilla, you dont have under/overbite, you dont have anything that can even be fixed by the surgery. You're going to spend 20k USD + to fix a non-existant problem? What can a surgeon do?

You have an orthognathic profile (you probably are too dumb to even know what that means).... so no surgeon can make any significant improvement. Your nose is feminine and gay, thats about the only thing thats bad and that can't be improved because there isn't enough bone or cartilage to work with.

You are NEVER going to get ANY surgery, stop pretending and attention seeking. 

So let me ask you again - are you retarded  bro?
I m right now on internal braces to do advace lower jaw and maxilla impaction. At the same time Rino using ears cartilagine. 

With more protruding jaw and chin i ll look better. Also with a less prominet nose.

Oesoromo

Coper
Dentist said:
Oesoromo said:
I m right now on internal braces to do advace lower jaw and maxilla impaction. At the same time Rino using ears cartilagine. 

With more protruding jaw and chin i ll look better. Also with a less prominet nose.
Ok well thats a dumb decision tbh. BSSO has a high rate of numbness and your lower jaw doesnt even look recessed. Your nose isnt prominent either. 

Good luck getting your jaws broken and moved to go up 0.5 points in looks
0,5 more to jaw advance maxilla impact
0,15 to remodelling lower jaw to get more simmetry and angularity
0,35 more with a better Nose
0,05 with hairline trasplant
0,05 with eywbrows trasplant
0,65 more with eyes color surgery ( But i m not sure of this)
0,0005 more with botox in the forehead