Do I have the worst life out of everyone here? updatd with pics, rate

sub8 life

Incel
I'm 20 years and have nothing in my life. No hobbies, no life experience, no skills, no friends (I know some people irl that I used to play games with and go on LAN sometimes and hang out together very rarely, but wouldn't consider them very close.). My whole day basically consist of browsing forums, gaming sometimes, watching videos (procastinating) and gymcelling, and I think I have ADD, I can barely focus on things. I'm very boring and have social anxiety, can barely hold a conversation with a stranger. I have literally nothing in my life, I just exist. Only reason I'm not suicidal is because of high inhibition. Let me sum up my life and why it is that way:

Age 1-10:

I have a pretty good life, bunch of friends that I hang out with often. 

Age 10-13:

Things are getting worse and I lose friends and stay at home playing games after school. This has a lot to do with the fact that I was on a football team in the spare time which my parents made me quit at this age for some weird reason (against my will, I even cried). Sounds weird but pretty much everyone at that age where I lived played on a football team during the spare time, it was the standard thing to do. When I quit here I lost a lot of socialization and status, I was seen as a loser for not playing football (srs). This might sound weird but this truly fucked me up, at least contributed heavily to it. If you knew the culture here you would understand.

Age 13-15:

Start new school. My social skills are pretty poor, I have some friends in school that I don't hang out with often during the spare time, we mostly play games together, but I'm part of the "loser" crowd. I also get servere lung problems and servere acne in this period, it decreases my life quality further. I had started sports again that I had to quit due to this, I look hideous because of my acne.

Age 16-18:

Start new school (didn't move, this is gymnasium in my country which starts at age 16). People start socializing and making friends, I don't get any friends because of poor social skills and looks. I go to school and barely learn anything because I have no interest in the topics and have problems focusing (I think I have ADD), being a loner around others makes it worse. This is the worst period of my life, I even wish people would start bullying me so I could start fighting and get out my frustration on them. I was a ghost. I dropped out the last year (3rd year), couldn't stand it anymore, my grades were shit too. In my spare time I palyed games.

Age 18-20.

I have lived my current lifestyle. 

The reason this happened was because of my uprining. My dad is a spineless beta, no role model at all, mom is a feminist that runs the family. They are both have no friends either and wouldnt be considered normal sane people by others. My mom definitely have anger issues and is a big narcissist.
The reason I can say this and be 100% certain is because of my older brother, he is even more fucked over than me socially. He's 23 and I would be surprised if he ends up as a wizard. But he is smart and got good grades and is at least studying while I'm basementcelling, I have nothing in my life. I have inferiority complex and social anxiety because of this upbringing.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
You are fucking 20 years old, you are extremely YOUNG. Go out there and make something of your life.

sub8 life

Incel
SupremeGentleman said:
Not even bro I don't even know y I'm still alive
Read my post. I have 0 life experience and I can't go anywhere with my life because of anxiety and poor social skills. I mean its possible, but it will require a lot from me to fix myself.
[hr]
RealRob said:
You are fucking 20 years old, you are extremely YOUNG. Go out there and make something of your life.
Read my whole post if you didnt. And yes im 20 but Ive BASICALLY been basement dwelling for 10 years and I feel like an old man.

Reflex

Lookism God
RealRob said:
20 isn't extremely young you plank

Vertu

Incel
I've been noticing a "severe acne" phenomenon on this forum.

In fact before even reading a word of your thread, I hit CNTRL + F and searched "acne" because I KNEW I would get a result.

So what is going on here? Why have so many people here been victims to severe acne?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Reflex said:
RealRob said:
Yes It is, its extremely extremely young. 20 Is basicly nothing at all, at 20 you havent experiened shit in your lief, more than maybe fucking some girls and attending parties. 20 is NOTHING at all. 25 is NOTHING, even at fucking 30 you are still considered to be reasonable young. 

40 we can start talking, but even then you are nothing compared to fucking 60.

sub8 life

Incel
What everyone needs to understand here is that in these 20 years I have gotten nothing out of this life. I am nothing, I have nothing. I'm not some normie crying over a breakeup with his girlfriend, I have fucking nothing at all and don't know where to go with my life because I have nothing.

Vertu

Incel
RealRob said:
Reflex said:
Yes It is, its extremely extremely young. 20 Is basicly nothing at all, at 20 you havent experiened shit in your lief, more than maybe fucking some girls and attending parties. 20 is NOTHING at all. 25 is NOTHING, even at fucking 30 you are still considered to be reasonable young. 

Buddy I think you must be new here.

Anything out of high school is considered old on these forums. At 30, it's grandpa tier. It's just how it is.

sub8 life

Incel
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
you live an internet addicted lifestyle like a majority of incels
Yes, what am I supposed to do? I live on the internet because of the way things happened, things didnt happen the way they did because I live on the internet.

Sounds almost exactly like my life except I am 21.

Making friends only gets harder the older I get. The older I get the more socially behind I realize I am (probably have Asperger's). I don't even try to have friends anymore because I am afraid of making a fool out of myself. My parents are also betas like yours and don't have much friends either. Not only that but mental illness of all kinds runs rampant in relatives of both sides of my family. Many of my aunts and uncles have never married or had kids because there personalities are so fucking abnormal. Some of them are legit insane. I suspect that it was both environment and genetics that screwed my personality and social skills over. 

I'm a music major in college right now. I played piano my whole life and am actually pretty damn good at it, but these days I'm losing my passion for it because I am so depressed and lonely. I don't even know why I majored in music (what a stupid idea) and it's too late to change now going into my 4th year at university. Thankfully my parents make almost 200k a year combined and are paying for my college, so financially it's not a huge problem. 

I feel like my life will be OVER once I leave college. I have no work experience whatsoever because of my Asperger's and social anxiety. Never had a girlfriend and am still a virgin. My 21 years of living has amounted to nothing so far.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Do you attend college or what, you planning to? I didnt read your 1 post that well. Start going to the gym, 4 times a week. Read up on nutrition, training and how to get big and strong. How do you look, are you atleast average? Take some great pics and register on tinder, spam girls. Start going out to clubs and talk to women, try to fuck em, do it again and again and again, eventually ull get used to it and get punani. Go to college and start talking to people, invite em out and say yes to every social opportunity you get.

Demislayer

Chad
are you italian or brazilian? If you are, not playing football pretty much doomed your life to be seen as a weirdo. Forget hot girls, except if you are very very handsome with browridge, zygo, jaw/chin, height and hair and deep voice with thick neck

Reflex

Lookism God
RealRob said:
Reflex said:

I'm gonna assume you are trolling

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Reflex said:
RealRob said:

You are suffering from depression hence you see everything in a negative light. A 20 year old is YOUNG, he is considered young by everybody and is young biologically speaking. His fucking DNA is YOUNG, he still hasnt reached his hormonal max, he is still developing, his bones hasnt grown to their full potential yet, his facial shape isnt fully developed, his muscle mass, his fucking sperm count, nothing. He is a very very young individual and anyone claiming otherwise just proved his retardness.

Reflex

Lookism God
RealRob said:
Reflex said:
You are suffering from depression hence you see everything in a negative light. A 20 year old is YOUNG, he is considered young by everybody and is young biologically speaking. His fucking DNA is YOUNG, he still hasnt reached his hormonal max, he is still developing, his bones hasnt grown to their full potential yet, his facial shape isnt fully developed, his muscle mass, his fucking sperm count, nothing. He is a very very young individual and anyone claiming otherwise just proved his retardness.
Yes it's young but not extremely young

you should be fucking doing something with your life at this time, if you don't have your life sorted by 30 well then you fucked up somehwere.

I'm not talking about inceldom and that bullshit btw

faggot

Slayer
Nope. I'm in the same boat and am currently looking for ways out (as in suicide). I'm 22 and will NEVER make it.

I am also too high inhib atm to actually kill myself so I will probs spend the next few years abusing drugs (benzos) and see if that will help. Life as a sub 6 male is NOT worth it.

Chad

Incel
Your faggot parents fucked you up bad bruh sorry to hear, you still have time to change dont let it hold you back