Do I have right diet to increase my Testosterone?

Lorebin

Normie
First of all I eat sesame seeds and watermelons for Zinc. I take Zinc, MagneB6 and Omega 3 as diet supliements.
I drink green tea to decrease amount of triglycerides and cortisol. I eat eggs for: cholesterol in healthy food (T is also produced from cholesterol) and D vitamin. I also consume other healthy things like carrots, bananas and go outside for sun. Hope my testosterone will raise combined with no fap

Anakind

King of Chads
Victory said:
Doing all those things, getting deep sleep, working out etc will raise your testosterone but not significantly enough to notice it.
So why do you tell everybody then to not go on steroids?

Anakind

King of Chads
Lorebin said:
First of all I eat sesame seeds and watermelons for Zinc. I take Zinc, MagneB6 and Omega 3 as diet supliements.
I drink green tea to decrease amount of triglycerides and cortisol. I eat eggs for: cholesterol in healthy food (T is also produced from cholesterol) and D vitamin. I also consume other healthy things like carrots, bananas and go outside for sun. Hope my testosterone will raise combined with no fap

[hr]
elm said:
nothing will raise but its a good way to cope it up a little bit
pringles said:
Are you eating the right genetics for high testosterone levels?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

IcedEarth

Slayer
being low bf% will give you the best bang for your buck among the natty things to raise T

but than again you will raise 500ng to 550ng maybe 600, you can't be 1,000ng without roids