• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

do hookers count for the slay stats?

???

  • yes

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • no

    Votes: 9 60.0%
  • jb photomodel or death

    Votes: 3 20.0%

  • Total voters
    15

feg

Rotter
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
I mean it ain't cheap so you can't be low S to pull it off and I fucked some of them without condom

also am without std's
 

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,624
Reputation
68
feg said:
I mean it ain't cheap so you can't be low S to pull it off and I fucked some of them without condom

also am without std's

i'm gonna make an escort group soon.
 

feg

Rotter
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
poobear said:
feg said:
I mean it ain't cheap so you can't be low S to pull it off and I fucked some of them without condom

also am without std's

i'm gonna make an escort group soon.

lol make a gay one too

 

GifMan

Joke
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
456
Reputation
1
Cheap Bucharest slaves don't count. High end $500 + girls can count.
 

feg

Rotter
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
GifMan said:
Cheap Bucharest slaves don't count. High end $500 + girls can count.

they used to be 500Eur brazilians and thai and other such exotic girls in brothels, some crime boss had it going for years but you could only get in by invitation and it was shutdown in late 2014
 

GifMan

Joke
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
456
Reputation
1
feg said:
GifMan said:
Cheap Bucharest slaves don't count. High end $500 + girls can count.

they used to be 500Eur brazilians and thai and other such exotic girls in brothels, some crime boss had it going for years but you could only get in by invitation and it was shutdown in late 2014

Slayer
 

Jawanomics

Champion
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,920
Reputation
4,329
If it does I am closing in on 200

About 15ish civilians...abour 140 escorts
 

feg

Rotter
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
Jawanomics said:
If it does I am closing in on 200

About 15ish civilians...abour 140 escorts

legit
 

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,503
Reputation
7
Bro the only thing that counts for slay status is the girl must be atleast 5/10, white, and not a hooker/escort. 

Fucking anything else doesnt count.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
Genetic Shit said:
Bro the only thing that counts for slay status is the girl must be atleast 5/10, white, and not a hooker/escort. 

Fucking anything else doesnt count.

Except that.

:clap:
 

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,068
Reputation
18
If hookers count then nobody is incel.

Incel means involuntarily celebate. You are still celebate if you pay a woman to open her legs.

Celebacy is having no hookup-, STR- or LTR-partner.

Only coping escortcel civirgins want hookers to count.

If you enjoy hookers, good for you, but dont cope. What youre actually saying is that if a 5/10 male can't get free intimacy but a treacher collins can pay for sex then the TC is a slayer while the 5/10 is incel. Romanian gypsy mentalcel logic.
 
Top