Do good looking people get depression?

psrl118

Coper
I would imagine since they have life on easy mode that they wouldn't be depressed. Certainly not to the level as a lot of us here.

dota2

Normie
it only relates to males, i highly doubt brain of gl female is capable of depression
and acid victims dont count

Good looking girls are often bitter and bitchy,i don't know how you cant see that.When they are alone in their 4 walls that means they are depressed.

allindaeyes

Banned
RodgerRabbit said:
of course they do. happiness is relative. you get adjusted to everything.

money is no big deal to the rich, getting laid & validation is no big deal to good looking people. both only matter if you don't have them. when you do, you'll just take it for granted and move on. 

look at celebrities, highest LMS possible. yet even they get depressed, addicted to drugs & even kill themselves. 

only incels think that getting laid solves all life's problems.  :rolleyes:
This...... Even kaya sociedalario faced depression when she was young

Anakind

King of Chads
There's a high genetic predisposition to depression independent of physical attractiveness. Though the feedback you get all your life from being physically unattractive will aggravate those tendencies. And it takes time. I never was depressed in life until my early 20s when lots of different things came together; being unattractive, health problems, injuries, low testosterone and certain trigger events like my girlfriend breaking up.