• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do girls come to the gym to flirt ?

goodfella

Joke
It is often said gyms are the new nightclubs. How many girls go to the gym to flirt with chad ? Also have you ever been approached by a girl at the gym ?

UglyAlpha

Regular
never been approached because i look like a sewer rat thats been catapulted into a septic tank, however my gym is commercial and nobody interacts at all in there, if you went to a more niche local gym you might have some luck

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
No one uses gyms in this way.
Nobody at all.

I don't know where you've read this.
Or are purposefully trying to mislead people.

But it's complete nonsense.

Souvlaki

waiting4Jesus
Girls are always opened to chads, whatever the place tbh

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
The gym is the one place you don't interrupt people unannounced. Especially women. 

Easiest way to piss them off.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
I thought everyone goes to the gym to flirt

LUCIDVOLCEL said:
The gym is the one place you don't interrupt people unannounced. Especially women. 

:cage:

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
TommyShotgun said:

LUCIDVOLCEL said:

They want the attention, not the approaches. Signals straight away that you're a perv, that's what she's thinking - negative. 
Only exceptions are if she gives you multiple clear IOIs AND is clearly not there for a good uninterrupted workout, or of course if you're 8/10+ 

You're up against many disadvantages in a gym. Easy for them to force your hand, vis-a-vis "I just thought you looked goo--" PERV. Done
Plus many women are intimidated by the average gym-goer nowadays, an eccentric compensating loner who doesn't exactly scream approachable, even if facially he is slightly above average

Get real

raoka

Souvlaki said:
Girls are always opened to chads, whatever the place tbh

straightcel_l said:
for chad only 

This is one of the most blue pill talking talking points that comes up on red pill forums.

Every girl is flattered by ATTENTION from chad, but when it comes to dating or a hookup, you can divide the vast majority of them into "open to anyone who's bold enough to approach without giving off buffalo bill vibes" and "completely unavailable." A very very small minority is "open but only to chad."

ChimpBall

Machine
I've never seen it happen. To be fair though, I don't think I've ever seen a Chad at the gym, ever.

Wario

Regular
Only with Chads. Otherwise, they're there for attention and to workout.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
LUCIDVOLCEL said:
TommyShotgun said:

They want the attention, not the approaches. Signals straight away that you're a perv, that's what she's thinking - negative. 
Only exceptions are if she gives you multiple clear IOIs AND is clearly not there for a good uninterrupted workout, or of course if you're 8/10+ 

You're up against many disadvantages in a gym. Easy for them to force your hand, vis-a-vis "I just thought you looked goo--" PERV. Done
Plus many women are intimidated by the average gym-goer nowadays, an eccentric compensating loner who doesn't exactly scream approachable, even if facially he is slightly above average

Get real

How about you get good looking.

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
TommyShotgun said:
LUCIDVOLCEL said:

Get real

How about you get good looking.

Showing your poor character

If you want to approach women in the gym, be my guest. I warned you

ForgotMyName

Machine
cold approaching in a place that you're gonna be regularly with-give or take-the same people(eg, gym, college classes, work, etc) is beyond retarded. 
this is the ideal case scenario for what you'd call social circle game.

and to answer your question: FACE