• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do girl really prefer skinny guys ?

Phil

Study has show that girl prefer skinny but it is the true in the real life ?

Logically girl while prefer the strongest and the taller one ?

smellysocks

Megastar
You need to be low bf to have a good face, so yes. 

but your actual amount of muscle mass that accompanies that low bodyfat isn't that important

Phil

smellysocks said:

but your actual amount of muscle mass that accompanies that low bodyfat isn't that important

So basically the think is that i can build muscle mass as i want but i need just to have low bodyfat ?

Danny the chav

Champion
Mesomorph or death

Phil said:
smellysocks said:

So basically the think is that i can build muscle mass as i want but i need just to have low bodyfat ?

That won't work if your bones aren't big, afraid its not that easy

smellysocks

Megastar
Phil said:
smellysocks said:

Yep

I don't know why you'd waste time gymcelling though. You're better off doing something that sill actually attract women

Anakind

Champion
They prefer lean and slim guys. Unfortunately, stupid normal fags confuse this with the term "skinny".