Do ethnics and niggers slay in france?

Niggers are living there for many generations. They must be assimiliated into their culture already. Same for arabs and turks.
Is an ethnic able to slay looksmatched girls there? How are the bbcs doing?

I was never there. Someone lives there and can tell?

Gandharva

Banned
in northern france they do aswell as poland almost.french women have a brown guy fetish.......

Gandharva said:
in northern france they do aswell as poland almost.french women have a brown guy fetish.......
are they like the american girls who have a bbc phase or do they prefer bbc over white guy?

Jesus Christ

Normie
Pure ethnic delusion. Show me some tinder/ POF/ OKcupid experiment in France to prove your lunatic point.

iftsj

Banned
i live in south of france and rarely see niggers with girlsfriends other than arab\niggeress

Gandharva

Banned
well french women have a more taste for indians,arabs and latinos and southeastsasians  not blacks....its also northern france where they slay.....not the darker regions
[hr]
well the nerdic places are where they slay

NoLMS

Coper
iftsj said:
i live in south of france and rarely see niggers with girlsfriends other than arab\niggeress
frog piece of shit

SeriousM

Normie
I can say that French women are not as picky about race as Anglo (American, Canadian, Australian, and British) women are. That doesn't mean some short ethnic guy with a foreign accent who has issues with social skills is going to somehow score a decent looking white girl, what it means is that an ethnic guy that has a high value is going to do well there. 

Lets use this guy, Siddarth Malhorta, here as an example, he is a good looking Indian guy.

In any of the Anglo countries, he will likely be stuck with dating ethnic girls and occasionally a cute looking white girl even if he had some money and was a neurotypical. Outside of top tier status, he would never be able to get white girls that are above a 7.

In a country like France, a guy like that could date good looking white women on the regular if he has some money and is neurotypical, it would not be hard for him to date white 8s there. A guy like him could easily slay in France while in any of the Anglo countries, he will likely be aiming below his level if he went for white girls.

Most ethnics (especially the brown ethnics) will do awful anywhere because they're generally short, ugly, and hardly neurotypical.

Just to simplify the whole thing, non-Anglo white women (white women from outside of the Anglosphere) do not penalize for you for your race as much. Anglo white women tend to hold your race against you even if you have a lot going for you.

Source: I've stayed in France before, seen it for myself, and met a lot of people there. Some of my ethnic friends (East Asian, Black, and Brown) who have been to France had no issues there and did much better than they did in their respective Anglo countries.