• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do braces with elastics stunt mandible/maxilla growth?

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
I don't know 100%...head gear seems the worst.

i had braces and elastics, but look similar to my brothers...i guess just mew whilst you have that shit on and mew after. You should be fine.

How old are you also? Would be worse during periods of rapid growth...so worse at 13 than 19.

• Banned
Jawanomics said:

i had braces and elastics, but look similar to my brothers...i guess just mew whilst you have that shit on and mew after. You should be fine.

My mother had head gear with 4 extractions yet she has a 6/10 really wide short face. Her jaw is really good aswell.

Would you say that your brothers are more developed than you?

The twins in that BBC show exposing orthodontics looked similar, yet one was more developed than the other.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
wannagotoheaven said:
Jawanomics said:

My mother had head gear with 4 extractions yet she has a 6/10 really wide short face. Her jaw is really good aswell.

Would you say that your brothers are more developed than you?

The twins in that BBC show exposing orthodontics looked similar, yet one was more developed than the other.
Less developed...but i actually looksmax...so mew, chew, gym, diet, supps etc. My palate would be wider without extractions is the main difference rather than structural. 

Would i look better if i mewed and chewed falim from the age of 4....yes, but very few kids do. 

Too many on here run unrealistic scenarios as to why they've been robbed of their genetic destiny, but no one has that shit and turn out fine.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
WhitePillGenerator said:
If you need braces, you have already stunted your growth.

Essentially yes, just chew gum from an early age is a legit theory.

32 large straight white teeth