Not in the sense of added bone mass obviously but the actual bone structure. I'm looking at tons of pics of people from my middle school and them now. Their face shapes are all the same. As in cheekbone placement, maxilla placement, etc. Everybodies face shape is identical. The only pubertal factors I see change are in the eye region, lower third, nose, bone prominence, bodyfat, hair, and skin. It seems the people that had "bad" puberties just got bad skin, their hair lost it's glow, their nose got bigger, gained bodyfat, or just didn't have a good puberty with bone growth.

ass said:
I changed a lot.. even though I haven't finished puberty..
But from 14 to 16 I look VERY different.
Also:
Motherfucker was 18 in this pic

In his 20s:
Yeah, that's just added bone mass, brow becoming more masculine, etc. That happens to a lot of guys. What I'm wondering is do things like the maxilla shifting, cheekbone lowering, chin shifting, etc happen because I don't see that happen much with frequency, if at all

stamaster21

Slayer
UglyNormalFag said:
Not in the sense of added bone mass obviously but the actual bone structure. I'm looking at tons of pics of people from my middle school and them now. Their face shapes are all the same. As in cheekbone placement, maxilla placement, etc. Everybodies face shape is identical. The only pubertal factors I see change are in the eye region, lower third, nose, bone prominence, bodyfat, hair, and skin. It seems the people that had "bad" puberties just got bad skin, their hair lost it's glow, their nose got bigger, gained bodyfat, or just didn't have a good puberty with bone growth.
Of course he bone structure changes because of the hormones, females chins get slightly bigger, the hip bones change and they get wider hips, better hip to waist ratio. The skin quality changes the bones in the nose get bigger their is some lose of facial fat in the face.

Santeria

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
ass said:
I changed a lot.. even though I haven't finished puberty..
But from 14 to 16 I look VERY different.
Also:
Motherfucker was 18 in this pic

In his 20s:
Yeah, that's just added bone mass, brow becoming more masculine, etc. That happens to a lot of guys. What I'm wondering is do things like the maxilla shifting, cheekbone lowering, chin shifting, etc happen because I don't see that happen much with frequency, if at all
didnt read op, but just guessing if someone went from an asspee mouthbreather to nose breather (possible pallet expander) before/during puberty i would image youd see a much more drastic difference.  but just an opinion. goodluck

Mughal

Banned
IMO, hormones and especially testosterone during puberty are critical to becoming a complete slayer. Prenatal T is probably more important, for sure, but Pubertal T is definitely underestimated.

Cloud

Gigachad
YES Dear god yes. My changed A LOT from 18 to 21. My brothers even more so. BIG increase in fWHR and chin width. I was must going to make a thread in this, I noticed it today when I was comparing ild birthday pics.

Cloud said:
YES Dear god yes. My changed A LOT from 18 to 21. My brothers even more so. BIG increase in fWHR and chin width. I was must going to make a thread in this, I noticed it today when I was comparing ild birthday pics.
Nobody read my OP. Yes, I know bones increase laterally (jaw, chin, zygos, forehead, etc). That's normal puberty. I'm talking about shifts in the underlying bone structure like the maxilla moving up or down, cheekbones moving up or down, etc

Cloud

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
Cloud said:
Nobody read my OP. Yes, I know bones increase laterally (jaw, chin, zygos, forehead, etc). That's normal puberty. I'm talking about shifts in the underlying bone structure like the maxilla moving up or down, cheekbones moving up or down, etc
Oh sorry, I only read the head. I just find it incredible how much my facial bones changed at 18+. Usually these changers occur at a younger age.

Anakind

King of Chads
UglyNormalFag said:
Most changes to your facial morphology seem to happen in the womb. I think on puahate or slvthate someone posted a video on how the skull and facial bones grow during pregnancy. The major difference between superhumans and subhumans seems to be made in the 9 months before you're born.

Koksal Baba

Incel
No, bone structure wouldn't change in puberty.
If not inside your mom's womb anymore, than all of the significant changes would happen before teenage hood, closing and ending around 11~12.

Anakind said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Most changes to your facial morphology seem to happen in the womb. I think on puahate or slvthate someone posted a video on how the skull and facial bones grow during pregnancy. The major difference between superhumans and subhumans seems to be made in the 9 months before you're born.

I analysed only my family and it's legit. Adonis has the same chin as a kid.

Yes huge changes from 18 to mid/early twenties
You lose all buccal fat which makes you look much older and you will lose the boyish look

Mughal

Banned
Dentist said:
Most of the growth of the maxilla and mandible are done before age 12, which is why if your face starts growing vertically between 8-12 (which, if it happens for most kids its in this time frame, including me) your pretty fucked unless you have some kind of intervention in that period, especially if you have maloclusion.
This seems plausible.

Brotha Techno

Banned
I have the same facial shape I did when I was a kid, I just have worse skin, hair, and my midface is collapsed in due tooth extractions.

Koksal Baba

Incel
Brotha Techno said:
I have the same facial shape I did when I was a kid, I just have worse skin, hair, and my midface is collapsed in due tooth extractions.
Legends  have it that Techno Viking is still strolling like that around the world on a never-ending loop.

Brotha Techno

Banned
Manuel said:
Brotha Techno said:
no its just your genetics
No it isn't, neither of my parents have paranasal hollowing, none of my cousins and none of my grandparents (when they were my age) have it either. My palate is actually large enough for all of my teeth too.

Brotha Techno

Banned
Manuel said:
Brotha Techno said:
No it isn't, neither of my parents have paranasal hollowing, none of my cousins and none of my grandparents (when they were my age) have it either. My palate is actually large enough for all of my teeth too.
i'm sorry but i still thinks its genetics
How is it if nobody in my family has it? 

maybe billy bird bones from the 15th century gave me this paranasal area

Brutus

King of Chads
I've noticed this before as well.

Most of the chads had the same bone structure (projecting chin, big brow ridge) as they do no in 8th grade.

Perhaps their heads overall have gotten a little bit large and the lower jaw has grown a little bit more, but bone growth itself largely finished by early high school.

Look at this picture of justin timberlake:

He's only like 14 or 15, and yet you can see that his bone ratios are nearly identical to how they are now.

The only real difference is that his eyes look bigger because his skull wasn't done growing yet

// Infolinks