do blind people care about looks?

kibo

Chad
fhey care about voice, smell..idk
we need more blind women for incels

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Blind women want no less than a Chad. They use their hands to feel a guy's gonial angle, facial sharpness, skin quality, brow ridge, etc

Lol @ incels thinking they can trick a blind girl into sex. Incels.. when will they learn

assburger

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
Blind women want no less than a Chad. They use their hands to feel a guy's gonial angle, facial sharpness, skin quality, brow ridge, etc

Lol @ incels thinking they can trick a blind girl into sex. Incels.. when will they learn
:banderas:

BuxomZygos

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:

:tyson:

Harbinger

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:

:lmfao:

feg

Chad
fyi: had hernia that had to be fixed also some disks are messed up so I went regularly to kinetotheraphy to get massages, stretches, etc, 'till the hernia got repaired with a net and now I can maintain posture with yoga

the best people for this type of massage are blind people hands down I had people with good eyesight too, they just don't seem to find the spots, I got a chubby 25yo female, and when she heard my voice the first thing she did she touched my face and shoulders for several minutes without even asking for why then she blushed

also she knew where I was looking in the room even even when she wasn't touching my neck or head to guess the direction

carl

Slayer
feg said:
fyi: had hernia that had to be fixed also some disks are messed up so I went regularly to kinetotheraphy to get massages, stretches, etc, 'till the hernia got repaired with a net and now I can maintain posture with yoga

the best people for this type of massage are blind people hands down I had people with good eyesight too, they just don't seem to find the spots, I got a chubby 25yo female, and when she heard my voice the first thing she did she touched my face and shoulders for several minutes without even asking for why then she blushed

also she knew where I was looking in the room even even when she wasn't touching my neck or head to guess the direction
what parts of the face did she touch?

feg

Chad
carl said:
feg said:

what parts of the face did she touch?
almost all over but she spent a lot of times on cheekbones, browbone, sides of forehead from zygos to temples, a surprising lot of times on lips like you would touch it your lovers lips when looking in the eye before a kiss, then chin a bit

she ignored hair, ears, nose, submental region, the sides of the jaw

I bet the shoulders were to estimate height and strength, sometimes she giggled when I came in the afternoon and I was legit boiling with rage like Conan after clashes with people and it could be felt from muscle tonality

Legalizer

Banned
Incel pheromones won't stand a chance against chad who grew up with a balance hormones.

springfield

Banned
If helen keller was alive today she'd probably demand an 8/10 high T chad.