• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do black men have 'buzz cuts'?

TheTrews

Regular
Like Obama and Eddie Murphy? 

Does the typical, close-cropped haircut that most blacks have count as a buzz cut? It certainly seems to be the right shortness, but obviously looks nothing like a buzz cut sported by anyone else.

Brio

Regular
How many times blacks go to the barber?

The Big Dipper

Regular
No, they aren't buzz cuts. To create that thick layer of hair, their hairs have to be much longer than a buzz cut. The reason it looks the same length as a buzz cut is because their hairs are kinky and coiled up.

Lil Flash

Brio said:

All of the time. The barbershop is a HUGELY important part of black male culture in America. It is a place of relaxation and socialization. If you are ever in America, I highly recommend that you go to a black barbershop and get a fade or a tape up while discussing your top five favorite rappers of all time.

Brio

Regular
Lil Flash said:
Brio said:

All of the time. The barbershop is a HUGELY important part of black male culture in America. It is a place of relaxation and socialization. If you are ever in America, I highly recommend that you go to a black barbershop and get a fade or a tape up while discussing your top five favorite rappers of all time.

So like how many times a week?

allindaeyes

Banned
Brio said:
Lil Flash said:
Brio said:

So like how many times a week?
3 times a week