Do basement dwellers really piss inside bottles?

TheTrews

Normie

Do you use a funnel to piss inside your bottle without spilling or do you not care about the splash?

Why the fuck do you even do it?  :lol:

D.R.

Banned
I'm not that far gone, I still manage to visit the toilet.

It's more convenient in some situations, even if you don't live in the basement. For example if you like to sit naked all day and have to pass people to get to the bathroom, it's hassle to put on clothing just to visit the toilet, then come back and get undressed again.

Ascended

Coper
Lol.. Back when I was NEET master race I used to pissbottle almost every night. Didn't want to wake parents up going to the toilet every 30mins (+ lazy) when I was drinking by myself all night.

I used to stash them at the bottom of my closet - I could fit about 12x1L piss bottles in there, but I normally drained them all away after I filled 7 or 8 when no one was home. At the depths of my degeneracy I got fucking lazy and used a bottle without a cap. One day I spilt it by throwing some clothes in the closet or some shit before I was leaving the house. Realised what I had done a couple of days later when I started getting disgusting wafts of piss around my room. The bottle was on its side and had leaked most of the litre of festering piss all into my closet. To cut a long and sad story short my parents found out, the closet had to be disposed of (completely unsalvageable), whole family including sisters later learned about it and I was shamed and humiliated. Of course I was banned from ever pissbottling again and I haven't done it since (3 years ago).

Basically for anyone thinking of pissbottling, I warn you not to. It's a slippery slope: you start with just one small bottle out of convenience but before you know it you'll start stashing and you stop pissing in toilets altogether.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I used to piss in bottles or in a large glass and throw it out of the bedroom window, or piss in the sink. I still piss in the sink, rather than use the toilet.

TheTrews

Normie
DyingHope said:
I used to piss in bottles or in a large glass and throw it out of the bedroom window, or piss in the sink. I still piss in the sink, rather than use the toilet.
That makes the sink stink eventually even if you let the water run while you piss.

Ascended said:
Lol.. Back when I was NEET master race I used to pissbottle almost every night. Didn't want to wake parents up going to the toilet every 30mins (+ lazy) when I was drinking by myself all night.

I used to stash them at the bottom of my closet - I could fit about 12x1L piss bottles in there, but I normally drained them all away after I filled 7 or 8 when no one was home. At the depths of my degeneracy I got fucking lazy and used a bottle without a cap. One day I spilt it by throwing some clothes in the closet or some shit before I was leaving the house. Realised what I had done a couple of days later when I started getting disgusting wafts of piss around my room. The bottle was on its side and had leaked most of the litre of festering piss all into my closet. To cut a long and sad story short my parents found out, the closet had to be disposed of (completely unsalvageable), whole family including sisters later learned about it and I was shamed and humiliated. Of course I was banned from ever pissbottling again and I haven't done it since (3 years ago).

Basically for anyone thinking of pissbottling, I warn you not to. It's a slippery slope: you start with just one small bottle out of convenience but before you know it you'll start stashing and you stop pissing in toilets altogether.
Just put the bottle by the door, empty in the morning. You can't forget about it when it's by the door.

DyingHope said:
LOL at throwing it out of the bedroom window, that's some Tudor-era shit.

By the way a LOT of people actually piss in the sink, I never knew this before but yes it's very common. Not just weirdos do it but only weirdos admit to it in real life except when drunk. I have no idea of the psychology behind it.

White God

Normie
StraxcityIsGod said:
It's more convenient in some situations, even if you don't live in the basement. For example if you like to sit naked all day and have to pass people to get to the bathroom, it's hassle to put on clothing just to visit the toilet, then come back and get undressed again.

Lol what.

Master Baiter said:
I piss in bottles then I drink it.

I actually loled, stupid.

I've peed in bottles before and I'm not in a basement. There was somebody in the toilet and I couldn't wait then I threw it in the garbage.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
TheTrews said:
DyingHope said:
That makes the sink stink eventually even if you let the water run while you piss.
It's okay if you put some bleach down the sinkhole and leave it for a while. I piss in the toilet now anyway, like a normal person. Unless someone is in the shower [only have one bathroom with 1 toilet] so then I piss in the kitchen sink if no one is in there.

Durantsville

Coper
DyingHope said:
TheTrews said:
It's okay if you put some bleach down the sinkhole and leave it for a while. I piss in the toilet now anyway, like a normal person. Unless someone is in the shower [only have one bathroom with 1 toilet] so then I piss in the kitchen sink if no one is in there.
:cage: