• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

do any of you have female friends?

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
I use to in elementary school/high school, since I was always more feminine than the other boys
To those of you who do, do you ever do sexual stuff with them (make out, fuck etc), if not, whats stopping you???

Souvlaki

waiting4Jesus
1 female friend

Not physically attracted to her + she's quite masculine

Bingerino

Regular
I have 1 friend with benefits 

Besides that i dont have any female friends.
I do have some i am in contact with bcs they invite me to parties etc. But idk if you can consider that an actual friends.

QFT

Regular
no, only ever had one psl3 female friend but haven't talked to even her in 4 years

Male - Female friendship frankly  is bullshit.

If you do all the reaching out you wanna fuck her, don't lie.

I have some female "friends" where the girl usually feels very comfortable with me and does up to 100% of the reaching out to, but I think that's just me being her backup plan cause she currently has a boyfriend. Or leaching lifestyle benefits from me.

Bingerino said:

I do have some i am in contact with bcs they invite me to parties etc. But idk if you can consider that an actual friends.

Yeah but that's the reverse-friendzone. I'd bet my ass she wants to be romantic

Bingerino

Regular
mandibulusmaxillusrex said:

I have some female "friends" where the girl usually feels very comfortable with me and does up to 100% of the reaching out to, but I think that's just me being her backup plan cause she currently has a boyfriend. Or leaching lifestyle benefits from me.

Bingerino said:

I doubt it tbh we never brought up a possible relationship and even if she wanted to i wouldnt accept it. Not because she is a bad person or bcs i just want sex but for the simple reason that i truly believe it will fail. I have way different morals and perspective on relationships then she does.

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
pretty_boy said:
I use to in elementary school/high school, since I was always more feminine than the other boys
To those of you who do, do you ever do sexual stuff with them (make out, fuck etc), if not, whats stopping you???

No, because Im too hi tea and always wind up making out with them.
:cage:

Platter

Joke
i dont have any that are close but i have a few i talk to in my classes if that counts

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor

Bingerino said:

You should slay you hi tea physics chad.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
unaccomplished said:
i had them before, but i d cut them off when they d start trying to seduce me

Now. 
Look me in the eyes.

Are you telling the truth?
Don't lie to me.
Just the truth.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Magnifique said:
unaccomplished said:
i had them before, but i d cut them off when they d start trying to seduce me

Now. 
Look me in the eyes.

Are you telling the truth?
Don't lie to me.
Just the truth.

yeah

almost every girl (90% or so) i exchanged at least 100+ sentences with ended up flirting with me and was dtf

ullzzangincel said:

You should slay you hi tea physics chad.

The particular girl is submissive as fuck, and trusts me with her life (bad mistake), so I could probaby slay if I harnest my dark triad ttactics and utilize booze, but I know she'd hate my afterwards. Her bf looks/heightmogs me too, but he's younger/low DOM... cucking him is very tempting  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Beholder

I just want to be normal
HQNP
All friends I see everyday are male, but I have several 3rd tier friends, who are female.

I've had plenty of female acquintances throughout my life, but I never actually befriended them, like hung out with them in my freetime.