• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

do any of you have female friends?

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Messages
10,145
Reputation
4,715
I use to in elementary school/high school, since I was always more feminine than the other boys
To those of you who do, do you ever do sexual stuff with them (make out, fuck etc), if not, whats stopping you???
 

Souvlaki

waiting4Jesus
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
555
Reputation
109
1 female friend

Not physically attracted to her + she's quite masculine
 

Bingerino

Regular
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
1,764
Reputation
15
I have 1 friend with benefits 

Besides that i dont have any female friends.
I do have some i am in contact with bcs they invite me to parties etc. But idk if you can consider that an actual friends.
 

QFT

Regular
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
2,376
Reputation
13
no, only ever had one psl3 female friend but haven't talked to even her in 4 years
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
1,650
Reputation
8
Male - Female friendship frankly  is bullshit.

If you do all the reaching out you wanna fuck her, don't lie.

I have some female "friends" where the girl usually feels very comfortable with me and does up to 100% of the reaching out to, but I think that's just me being her backup plan cause she currently has a boyfriend. Or leaching lifestyle benefits from me.


Bingerino said:
I have 1 friend with benefits 

Besides that i dont have any female friends.
I do have some i am in contact with bcs they invite me to parties etc. But idk if you can consider that an actual friends.

Yeah but that's the reverse-friendzone. I'd bet my ass she wants to be romantic
 

Bingerino

Regular
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
1,764
Reputation
15
mandibulusmaxillusrex said:
Male - Female friendship frankly  is bullshit.

If you do all the reaching out you wanna fuck her, don't lie.

I have some female "friends" where the girl usually feels very comfortable with me and does up to 100% of the reaching out to, but I think that's just me being her backup plan cause she currently has a boyfriend. Or leaching lifestyle benefits from me.


Bingerino said:
I have 1 friend with benefits 

Besides that i dont have any female friends.
I do have some i am in contact with bcs they invite me to parties etc. But idk if you can consider that an actual friends.

Yeah but that's the reverse-friendzone. I'd bet my ass she wants to be romantic



I doubt it tbh we never brought up a possible relationship and even if she wanted to i wouldnt accept it. Not because she is a bad person or bcs i just want sex but for the simple reason that i truly believe it will fail. I have way different morals and perspective on relationships then she does.
 

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
27,518
Reputation
12,697
pretty_boy said:
I use to in elementary school/high school, since I was always more feminine than the other boys
To those of you who do, do you ever do sexual stuff with them (make out, fuck etc), if not, whats stopping you???

No, because Im too hi tea and always wind up making out with them.
:cage:
 

Platter

Joke
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
357
Reputation
2
i dont have any that are close but i have a few i talk to in my classes if that counts
 

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
27,518
Reputation
12,697
mandibulusmaxillusrex said:
Male - Female friendship frankly  is bullshit.

If you do all the reaching out you wanna fuck her, don't lie.

I have some female "friends" where the girl usually feels very comfortable with me and does up to 100% of the reaching out to, but I think that's just me being her backup plan cause she currently has a boyfriend. Or leaching lifestyle benefits from me.


Bingerino said:
I have 1 friend with benefits 

Besides that i dont have any female friends.
I do have some i am in contact with bcs they invite me to parties etc. But idk if you can consider that an actual friends.

Yeah but that's the reverse-friendzone. I'd bet my ass she wants to be romantic



You should slay you hi tea physics chad.
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,347
Reputation
20,965
unaccomplished said:
i had them before, but i d cut them off when they d start trying to seduce me

Now. 
Look me in the eyes.

Are you telling the truth?
Don't lie to me.
Just the truth.
 

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Joined
Jan 20, 2017
Messages
40,856
Reputation
315
Magnifique said:
unaccomplished said:
i had them before, but i d cut them off when they d start trying to seduce me

Now. 
Look me in the eyes.

Are you telling the truth?
Don't lie to me.
Just the truth.

yeah

almost every girl (90% or so) i exchanged at least 100+ sentences with ended up flirting with me and was dtf
 
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
1,650
Reputation
8
ullzzangincel said:
mandibulusmaxillusrex said:
Male - Female friendship frankly  is bullshit.

If you do all the reaching out you wanna fuck her, don't lie.

I have some female "friends" where the girl usually feels very comfortable with me and does up to 100% of the reaching out to, but I think that's just me being her backup plan cause she currently has a boyfriend. Or leaching lifestyle benefits from me.



Yeah but that's the reverse-friendzone. I'd bet my ass she wants to be romantic



You should slay you hi tea physics chad.



The particular girl is submissive as fuck, and trusts me with her life (bad mistake), so I could probaby slay if I harnest my dark triad ttactics and utilize booze, but I know she'd hate my afterwards. Her bf looks/heightmogs me too, but he's younger/low DOM... cucking him is very tempting  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
 

Beholder

I just want to be normal
HQNP
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
3,002
Reputation
2,106
All friends I see everyday are male, but I have several 3rd tier friends, who are female.
 
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
567
Reputation
14
I've had plenty of female acquintances throughout my life, but I never actually befriended them, like hung out with them in my freetime.
 
Top