Do any of you have chad brothers?

Bojack

Lookism God
If so how do you cope tbh??

GermanCuckCel

Subhuman
Actually my brother probably is considered a chad. I wouldn't believe the stories of chads actually if he didn't tell me his stories. (I'm actually pretty disgusted by them, all women semm to be sloots) We regularly get confused and i actually think i facemog him and definitely heightmog. Only difference is him being NT, I wouldn't actually want the chad life. (I'm prob volcel, not really trying) inb4 cope

Bojack

Lookism God
GermanCuckCel said:
Actually my brother probably is considered a chad. I wouldn't believe the stories of chads actually if he didn't tell me his stories. (I'm actually pretty disgusted by them, all women semm to be sloots) We regularly get confused and i actually think i facemog him and definitely heightmog. Only difference is him being NT, I wouldn't actually want the chad life. (I'm prob volcel, not really trying) inb4 cope
If i had a chad brother id prolly go er on him tbh. You have a stronger will then i tbh

FreeDick

Slayer
GermanCuckCel said:
Send pics rn

Can a Chad be gay? My older brother is gay but could get any woman he wanted based on looks.

Bojack

Lookism God
Married Oldcell said:
Can a Chad be gay? My older brother is gay but could get any woman he wanted based on looks.
I never thought about that. Chad can get both sexes if he wants Tbh

GermanCuckCel

Subhuman
Do you have incel brothers or no brothers?
Actually both my brothers are chads if i think of it.

Bojack

Lookism God
GermanCuckCel said:
Do you have incel brothers or no brothers?
Actually both my brothers are chads if i think of it.
No i have 2 stacy sisters though tbh. If i had a chad brother itd be er time though for reals

hbbx1997

Chad
My 10 yo brother ,looks like hes going yo be a major chad when he grows up, taller than most his age ,great hair ,good face

Bojack

Lookism God
hbbx1997 said:
My 10 yo brother ,looks like hes going yo be a major chad when he grows up, taller than most his age ,great hair ,good face
Yiu must stop him from surpassing you tbh

GermanCuckCel

Subhuman
Free Dick said:
GermanCuckCel said:
Send pics rn
>implying i want to be doxed just lol
he is prob 6.5 psl rating, but very extroverted and nt
and if i hear his stories i just wonder what a psl 8 male has to experience

Bojack

Lookism God
GermanCuckCel said:
Free Dick said:
Send pics rn
Pls send me pics of him. I swear on my life i wont share or doxx. Ill even delete the picture so mods cant find it tbh

My younger brother is 6'4 with a huge frame and good face, but he's a fat fuck (like I was). If only he realised that losing weight would throw him into a very small percentage of the population when it comes to looks.

My youngest brother who's still in his early teens is coming along well (I always thought he'd be a framecel manlet, but he's starting to approach my height). He's already regularly hanging with girls outside of school. 

Wouldn't call them Chads, but the genetics are definitely there.

Bojack

Lookism God
Wasted Potential Incel said:
My younger brother is 6'4 with a huge frame and good face, but he's a fat fuck (like I was). If only he realised that losing weight would throw him into a very small percentage of the population when it comes to looks.

My youngest brother who's still in his early teens is coming along well (I always thought he'd be a framecel manlet, but he's starting to approach my height). He's already regularly hanging with girls outside of school. 

Wouldn't call them Chads, but the genetics are definitely there.
Your brother is already fucking those stacys if hes hanging out with them after school

GermanCuckCel

Subhuman
Bojack said:
GermanCuckCel said:
Pls send me pics of him. I swear on my life i wont share or doxx. Ill even delete the picture so mods cant find it tbh
Sry but i ain't crazy. Why do you even want the pics?

Bojack

Lookism God
GermanCuckCel said:
Bojack said:
I need to see what a real life chad slayer looks like tbh
[hr]
Beastcoast94 said:
yes. my brother has all of my positive attributes and none of the flaws
How do you cope with that?????

GermanCuckCel

Subhuman
Bojack said:
GermanCuckCel said:
5'11 manlet (I'm 6'2)
strong jaw, hits the gym, blonde, semi blue eyes
still he isn't thundercock class chad. He is pretty redpilled and openly says that his one extremely gl friend gets massive amounts of girls and he's basically blessed.
Classic huge circle of friends, very socially active.
I know it doesn't help much but it's just too risky.

Bojack

Lookism God
GermanCuckCel said:
Bojack said:
5'11 manlet (I'm 6'2)
still he isn't thundercock class chad. He is pretty redpilled and openly says that his one extremely gl friend gets massive amounts of girls and he's basically blessed.
Nah i get the picture tbh. Better to be safe then srry i guess

GermanCuckCel

Subhuman
Bojack said:
GermanCuckCel said:
5'11 manlet (I'm 6'2)
Important thing to note is that the skin is pretty bad, surprisingly he still seems to slay.

Bojack

Lookism God
GermanCuckCel said:
Bojack said:
Important thing to note is that the skin is pretty bad, surprisingly he still seems to slay.
Yeh it seems slayers come in all shapes and sizes tbh.