• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do any of you even talk to women?

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Sers question, I see lots of shit about looksmaxing blah blah. But I never see post talking about experiences with real live women, or real live rejections. So is it true do you autist just sit in your basements all day? Or do you any of you actively go out and try approach and talk to women, gets dates, you get the deal?

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
I have not spoken to a woman since Christmas... This is a conscious decision to not settle for being anything less than the best. Now my fillers are worn, I'm pale/jaundiced, I'm getting fat, but this is necessary to reach the next level.

Scar Tissue

Regular

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
StraxcityIsGod said:
I have not spoken to a woman since Christmas... This is a conscious decision to not settle for being anything less than the best. Now my fillers are worn, I'm pale/jaundiced, I'm getting fat, but this is necessary to reach the next level.

That doesn't make any fucking sense. How do you expect to get hot beautiful women if you will not speak with them or flirt with them n shit. You must be trolling.

Posting about an interaction with a girl will usually result in textbook shitty advice

Franktank

Regular
I dont make post about interactions with women unless i  receive sexual or romantic favors from them.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Franktank said:
I dont make post about interactions with women unless i  receive sexual or romantic favors from them.

I think that's true for most men, they only interact with women when having sex or something similar to that.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
RodgerRabbit said:
if your interaction with girls depends on you approaching them then it's already over.

Women don't approach men, it's usually up to the man to approach the woman.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Bojack said:
RodgerRabbit said:
if your interaction with girls depends on you approaching them then it's already over.

Eh no sometimes they will if their vag is wet enough for you

SINGULARITY

Megastar
RodgerRabbit said:
Bojack said:

only PUA's think this, it's the biggest cope in Copenhagen

good looking guys get approached all the time... granted they are in social settings and not in their mom's basement.  :giggle:

at the very least they get tons of attention that virtually counts as getting approached

anyone who's ever had good looking friends has seen this firsthand.

Legit queertalk.

New Poster

Now on youtube
This thread would work better if it was spoken aloud by a tween asian with tooth-pick wrists on Youtube.  Bonus points could be added if they were covering their face in shame and keeping their voice down so their parents wouldn't hear.  Just a thought.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
RodgerRabbit said:
Harakiri said:
Legit queertalk.

I'm surprised you have the mobility to type with a dick in your ass

I don't know what you're saying but it sounds pretty queery

New Poster said:
This thread would work better if it was spoken aloud by a tween asian with tooth-pick wrists on Youtube.  Bonus points could be added if they were covering their face in shame and keeping their voice down so their parents wouldn't hear.  Just a thought.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO BOJACK

SINGULARITY

Megastar
RodgerRabbit said:
Harakiri said:
I don't know what you're saying but it sounds pretty queery

I'm gonna rub your anime pillows with Alienfranco's girlffriend's chest hair sweat

I'm not letting you rape her you meat stuffer

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
Bojack said:
StraxcityIsGod said:

That doesn't make any fucking sense. How do you expect to get hot beautiful women if you will not speak with them or flirt with them n shit. You must be trolling.

Once you get ugly, why would you waste time and money trying to talk to a woman? But to transform sometimes you have to go through ugliness. Palate expanders, braces, getting fat... And at that point why would you bother with tanning and fillers? They will fade before you are through transforming and you will have wasted $800 or more.

I have not spoken to a woman in 7 months, but this is how long it is taking. I will not speak to a woman probably until 2016 at least, unless I decide I am not good enough until a hair transplant, then it might be later.