Do any blacks here shave their own head?

TheTrews

Normie
It would seem to make sense seeing as many of you maintain a shaven or very short hairstyle.

Barbershop every few days or week seems like an unnecessary expense especially if you're poor.

ilikedicks

Coper
You do have "blacks" here it's just all of us have white people hair lol. It's not every few weeks. You forget black hair grows at a much slower pace than either Asian or Caucasian hair. It would take Blacks about a year to grow the same amount of hair a Caucasian will grow in 5-6 months.

ilikedicks said:
You do have "blacks" here it's just all of us have white people hair lol. It's not every few weeks. You forget black hair grows at a much slower pace than either Asian or Caucasian hair. It would take Blacks about a year to grow the same amount of hair a Caucasian will grow in 5-6 months.
Is this chronic? You don't have white hair if you're black, it's impossible. You probably have curly hair and are slightly mixed with white. I thought I had white hair too but realized it's just the same curly mess that other mixed race people have too, it's very similar to jewish hair.

Just like all things with mixed race people, just an abominable mix between two races hairs.

ilikedicks

Coper
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
ilikedicks said:
Is this chronic? You don't have white hair if you're black, it's impossible. You probably have curly hair and are slightly mixed with white. I thought I had white hair too but realized it's just the same curly mess that other mixed race people have too, it's very similar to jewish hair.

Just like all things with mixed race people, just an abominable mix between two races hairs.
My hair is a mix between asiatic and white. My mother is the black one and she's less than half. My father is native american with long  straight hair that he keeps in a ponytail.

ilikedicks said:
ilikedicks said:

My hair is a mix between asiatic and white. My mother is the black one and she's less than half. My father is native american with long  straight hair that he keeps in a ponytail.
Why call yourself black then when you're only 1/4 of it?

Darkman

Slayer
I can maintain a buzzcut just by going to the barber every three weeks. Black hair does not grow fast.

ilikedicks

Coper
ilikedicks said:

Why call yourself black then when you're only 1/4 of it?
My mother is black culturally and that's how I was raised. Besides I don't look white or completely native so black in the US works. It's the only thing I can claim here that doesn't make me look like a wannabe. Black people have no problem accepting me as black I doubt whites or natives would feel the same. They're too caught up on purity moreso than black people who would accept even someone who looks like Rasheeda as black.

TheTrews

Normie
Darkman said:
I can maintain a buzzcut just by going to the barber every three weeks. Black hair does not grow fast.

lono

Banned
I shave my own hair because Im going bald and I want to see what it looks like.

Plus it feels bad ass when you cut your own hair and then you look in the mirror.