• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Dirty ethniks capitalizing on ukranian goddesses poverty CONFIRMED

jeebusreekris

Regular
I said I was talking to this ukranian beauty after I spoofed my Tinder to Odessa.

And she has now confirmed to me that her sister is indeed dating a dirty Turkish guy from Ankara.

I am red with rage. Those dirty street smart ethniks are runing EE game for the longest time while I have been sitting here in this hellhole incel as fuck.

:rambo2:

Thonis

Joke
Dating him but cucking him too. When you date someone who is far better than yourself you are setting yourself up for being a cuck.

IceCutter

Megastar
Turkey is basically right next to Ukraine. You getting mad over this = you are retard

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

flesh

Rotter
LMFAO @ you, stormcel white knight.

Why are stormcels so pathetic? They always blame the guy and never the whores who date them :giggle:

LMAO at you, using the word "goddess". Fucking pathetic.

flesh said:

Why are stormcels so pathetic? They always blame the guy and never the whores who date them :giggle:

LMAO at you, using the word "goddess". Fucking pathetic.

Because it's a well known fact women cannot think.

I was in Eastern Europe. They lynched a black guy in Bucharest for hitting on a white women (some Romanian user on this forum was apparently there at the same time).

Ethnics also routinely get lynched in Ukraine and Russia.

EE isn't paradise for ethnics, quite to opposite, in fact!

flesh said:

The women are booty. Men conquer and pillage.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
I was in Eastern Europe. They lynched a black guy in Bucharest for hitting on a white women (some Romanian user on this forum was apparently there at the same time).

source?  :lol:

romanians are ethnics. half of the population are gypos and the rest look like a weird mixture between russians, turks and italians.  :giggle:

and keep coping. arabs, northafricans and other mideastern ethnics lay EE pussy like there is no tommorrow. EE women adore oliveskinned Abdullahs and Mehmets keep coping

Adolf Hipster said:

source?  :lol:

romanians are ethnics. half of the population are gypos and the rest look like a weird mixture between russians, turks and italians.  :giggle:

and keep coping. arabs, northafricans and other mideastern ethnics lay EE pussy like there is no tommorrow. EE women adore oliveskinned Abdullahs and Mehmets keep coping

They're Slavic/Dacians.

But post an e-sign already you low life piece of shit. Prove to me that you have any dignity

IceCutter

Megastar
Adolf Hipster said:

source? [emoji38]

What a cope [emoji1]

there was documentary on the other day of black man almost getting killed in russia

Baron Anon

Joke
Lol @ any black men AND arabs going to eastern europe in this time and age during the european immigrant crisis.

As someone who lives in EE, i GUARANTEE you wont have an easy time here.

Lel

Machine
EE girls are all over swarthy meds and turks during summer holidays

it's so common it's not even funny or enraging anymore

Invisible

Champion
Good. Get fucked op. You're goodlooking. If you're not slaying then that's YOUR problem. Don't blame the Turk, man enough to do what you won't, probably with (him having) less looks than you too. Stay butthurt.

IceCutter

Megastar
MorphIncel said:
Why do EE women dig ethniks so much lol
Why do any women from any place? Different question, same answer

Wasted Youth said:
Why wouldn't they be into arabs?

Plenty of Arab guys are hot

Russian guys aren't always loyal

The value of an attractive woman is surprisingly low in ee. Maybe it's because there are more women than men in Russia....It seems like hot women are a dime a dozen in Ukraine & Russia. 

It makes sense that Russian girls would want to go where they can capitalize on being attractive and white.

Plus, Arab guys are on average richer than Slavs. There are plenty of rich Arabs in the gulf regions.

The only attractive arab is some aryan remnant. Most like like shit colored jews with frog eyes.