• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Differential intelligence is a far worse injustice than differential looks

Broot

Joke
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
133
Reputation
0
While you guys sit on here debating the exact degree to which a good jaw can objectively improve your life, you neglect the greatest inequality of all in this life: one's natural intelligence. Regardless of how you measure it (IQ, big 5, etc.), your brain's ability to think critically, be creative, do arithmetic, and perform other cognitively demanding tasks is the strongest predictor of things like career success, salary, and even mate selection (which is very important to everyone here). You guys may be unaware of just how lucky you actually are genetically speaking.
 

Broot

Joke
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
133
Reputation
0
Matthias Wandel said:
It actually gets mentioned and discussed a fair amount here.

Oh I've seen it discussed here. I just don't believe most ppl on here give it anywhere near the recognition it actually deserves. Not only are dumb guys less objectively successful, but they are also less attractive. A demonstration of true intelligence (e.g., Matt Damon bar scene in Good Will Hunting) is just as much of a "mog" as being 6 inches taller or whatever. It's extremely masculine. Being a dumb jock, contrary to popular belief, is not.
 
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
555
Reputation
4
Broot said:
While you guys sit on here debating the exact degree to which a good jaw can objectively improve your life, you neglect the greatest inequality of all in this life: one's natural intelligence. Regardless of how you measure it (IQ, big 5, etc.), your brain's ability to think critically, be creative, do arithmetic, and perform other cognitively demanding tasks is the strongest predictor of things like career success, salary, and even mate selection (which is very important to everyone here). You guys may be unaware of just how lucky you actually are genetically speaking.

Legit
I from now on identify myself as an involuntary dumb
 

WetBackLuca

Banned
Joined
Oct 24, 2018
Messages
1,045
Reputation
6
I'd gladly trade 30 iq points for 10 cm height and 2 psl points
 

Broot

Joke
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
133
Reputation
0
WetBackLuca said:
I'd gladly trade 30 iq points for 10 cm height and 2 psl points

Unless you have an IQ of like 160, the statistics are against you on this. You're trading (possibly) getting laid a bit more in your 20s for a whole lifetime of greater success and more potential experiences available to you. BTW I'm not even totally sure you'd get laid more in your 20s with that trade, given that iq has a generally positive effect on attractiveness and 30 points would be a lot.
 

WetBackLuca

Banned
Joined
Oct 24, 2018
Messages
1,045
Reputation
6
Broot said:
WetBackLuca said:
I'd gladly trade 30 iq points for 10 cm height and 2 psl points

Unless you have an IQ of like 160, the statistics are against you on this. You're trading (possibly) getting laid a bit more in your 20s for a whole lifetime of greater success and more potential experiences available to you. BTW I'm not even totally sure you'd get laid more in your 20s with that trade, given that iq has a generally positive effect on attractiveness and 30 points would be a lot.

120s 
lol at monetary success, I just want to be beautiful and attract people.  though if i were lower iq id probably care less about looks


i could still get a bs liberal arts degree with 90+ iq

all the matters is being attractive and attracting good looking mates
 

Broot

Joke
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
133
Reputation
0
I don't care what anyone says, a situation like this is a "mog". Matt Damon comes out looking like an absolute masculine beast. 
 

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Messages
29,801
Reputation
14,819
IQ inversely correlated with reproductive success.
 

chit

Joke
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
818
Reputation
1


160 iq slaaayer







































































said noone ever :stomper:
 

MVP

read
Escortcels
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
45,218
Reputation
26,682
im low iq
literally too dumb to string a sentence together
 

x69

Joke
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
787
Reputation
14
Broot said:
WetBackLuca said:
I'd gladly trade 30 iq points for 10 cm height and 2 psl points

Unless you have an IQ of like 160, the statistics are against you on this. You're trading (possibly) getting laid a bit more in your 20s for a whole lifetime of greater success and more potential experiences available to you. BTW I'm not even totally sure you'd get laid more in your 20s with that trade, given that iq has a generally positive effect on attractiveness and 30 points would be a lot.


You know what 2 PSL and 10 cm height is?
It's passing on your genes WAY MORE. 
It's getting a modelling career which would make you a millionaire (if you're PSL 6)
It will make you happier and not only because lower IQ.

I would rather trade 40 IQ points for PSL 10/10 and become mentally retarded
 

OldRooster

Champion
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,150
Reputation
3,269
Broot said:
Matthias Wandel said:
It actually gets mentioned and discussed a fair amount here.

Oh I've seen it discussed here. I just don't believe most ppl on here give it anywhere near the recognition it actually deserves. Not only are dumb guys less objectively successful, but they are also less attractive. A demonstration of true intelligence (e.g., Matt Damon bar scene in Good Will Hunting) is just as much of a "mog" as being 6 inches taller or whatever. It's extremely masculine. Being a dumb jock, contrary to popular belief, is not.
But it is only a Mog to women that are smart enough to roughly understand what he said. Looks and body Moga are clear to all women.
 

ChickenWings

Regular
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Messages
1,537
Reputation
597
OldRooster said:
Broot said:
Oh I've seen it discussed here. I just don't believe most ppl on here give it anywhere near the recognition it actually deserves. Not only are dumb guys less objectively successful, but they are also less attractive. A demonstration of true intelligence (e.g., Matt Damon bar scene in Good Will Hunting) is just as much of a "mog" as being 6 inches taller or whatever. It's extremely masculine. Being a dumb jock, contrary to popular belief, is not.
But it is only a Mog to women that are smart enough to roughly understand what he said. Looks and body Moga are clear to all women.

Matt Damon from that bar scene in Good Will Hunting isn't even as much of an intelligence mog as it's mostly a showcase of extreme autism. Normal high IQ people don't memorize textbooks to regurgitate them as an aspie in a bar. IRL this guy would just get laughed at for his aspie behavior.

This scene from idiocracy is compareable to how extremely high IQ people would be treated by normies in social situations if they didn't socially adjust themself:

[video=youtube]
 

Rimcel

Regular
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,279
Reputation
6
If you want to go for escorts route then yes, iq will help. If not then you need looks but not iq
 
Top