Difference between repulsive and invisible?

the muscles on your body on the last pic are already enough
jump on fin before its too late

I would say you need a better chin+jaw

HarryBalls

Coper
You are like 6/10 with your height.

Also you seem to have good hair genetics, so hop on dat celltech and blow up in a year.

Normal Fag

Cuck
ur not repulsive, in regards to lifting, bulk as much as possible and completely forget about ever cutting, this is best course for small-medium framed men

stop bluepilling the guy you idiots.
he looks like an average, non-ugly white guy. just fucking LOL if you think thats enough in 2015 :lol:
you all seem to constantly forget that hypergamy is the only reason this site and others even exist...
it doesnt matter if you are 1/10, 3/10, 5 or 6...they will all only get laid with fat, old ugly pigs at max

always those idiots who thinks its easy to get laid/get a gf as long as someone shows slight signs of attractiveness...yeah guess what idiots, if that was the case there wouldnt be something called inceldom...because inceldom is caused when you cant fuck your looksmatch but need to fuck down like 2 or more points

dwarf

Incel
Repulsive = typical incel

Invisible = very bad facial deformities like having a disease or something

Also some of u must NEVER leave the house, i see looksmathced couples all the time. saw one today, looksmatched tall framecel with white girlfriend and he was white. just lol. NOT EVERY GIRL DATES A FUCKING CHAD.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Just another case where a member could have a girlfriend but is too fucked up in the brain to realize. I've seen lots of guys who look just  like you and have girlfriends.

dwarf said:

Also some of u must NEVER leave the house, i see looksmathced couples all the time. saw one today, looksmatched tall framecel with white girlfriend and he was white. just lol. NOT EVERY GIRL DATES A FUCKING CHAD.
No being invisible means you are average looking. You dont stand out in anyway that gets a reaction which means you are invisible.

Repulsive is being sub 5. Which means you are so ugly that people take notice of you. People are repulsed and cant help but look and talk about how ugly you are. So you get a reaction, meaning you are visible but its a negative reaction not a neutral one like being invisible gives.

Invisible = 5/10 = nobody has a reaction upon seeing you because you aren't attractive enough to be noticed and you aren't ugly enough to be  noticed

Repulsive = sub 5/10 = everyone has a reaction upon seeing you because you are so ugly

just lol buddy boyo said:
Jesus Christ said:
Just another case where a member could have a girlfriend but is too fucked up in the brain to realize. I've seen lots of guys who look just  like you and have girlfriends.
Did you not read my posts? I can't afford to beta provide and wouldn't want to even if I had $.
No one is asking you to beta provide you aspie fuckwit! Most women have jobs and take pride in being independent money wise from their boyfriends. Hell I have had 2 slim gfs in the last year despite being a broke college kid. 

Leave the basement bro. :lol:

ColezRightFoot said:
No one is asking you to beta provide you aspie fuckwit! Most women have jobs and take pride in being independent money wise from their boyfriends. Hell I have had 2 slim gfs in the last year despite being a broke college kid. 

Leave the basement bro. :lol:
lmao your avi halo's so much

What do you think, that I could get a 5 overweight gf? or a slim average 6 one who will cuck me?
My avi is of God bro of course his large skull halos us! :biggrin: 

Lets be serious though at 165 you could easily get a sexually attractive girlfriend. You know it I know it and the other members know it. The problem is your extremely dogmatic aspie mindset. Not every girl will cuck you. Not every girl will ask for your beta bux. Just enjoy life relationships are one way to enjoy life. Nothing extremely serious of course but it's nice to have a slim gf that is dtf without a hassle. Or get in fwb situation with a slim girl.

Again you need to drop this black and white aspie mindset its no wonder why girls reject you quick! You have got to stop being so damn negative and depressing its not a pussy wetting trait. :lol:

rigidity

Slayer
You could easily get a slim girl with a nice butt.   Would you have the upper hand?   I have no clue.   Stop asking forum aspies and find out for yourself.

yes buddy go out there and slay. women _love_ average looking men. just be confident and girls will line up to be your girlfriend :wink:
oh and dont be suprised if you only get 1 tinder match from an ugly old whale per week...online dating is like completely different from offline...it doesnt represent real life you know...so just go out there and get laid because its incredibly easy as a sub8 man, you would be stupid not to do it right?

please document your success stories buddy..good luck

dwarf

Incel
Genetic Shit said:
dwarf said:

No being invisible means you are average looking. You dont stand out in anyway that gets a reaction which means you are invisible.

Repulsive is being sub 5. Which means you are so ugly that people take notice of you. People are repulsed and cant help but look and talk about how ugly you are. So you get a reaction, meaning you are visible but its a negative reaction not a neutral one like being invisible gives.

Invisible = 5/10 = nobody has a reaction upon seeing you because you aren't attractive enough to be noticed and you aren't ugly enough to be  noticed

Repulsive = sub 5/10 = everyone has a reaction upon seeing you because you are so ugly
legit, good post

The German Dream said:
yes buddy go out there and slay. women _love_ average looking men. just be confident and girls will line up to be your girlfriend :wink:
oh and dont be suprised if you only get 1 tinder match from an ugly old whale per week...online dating is like completely different from offline...it doesnt represent real life you know...so just go out there and get laid because its incredibly easy as a sub8 man, you would be stupid not to do it right?

please document your success stories buddy..good luck
yea, on tinder I get 1 match a WEEK if I'm lucky, and it's usually an average girl who doesn't respond or unmatches.

In person I have shit success. I already know that I'm not attractive to girls, I'm just trying to find out if I'm so skinny that I am repulsive to look at for potential employers/clients, classmates, etc.
i know that feel bro. its the life of the average man in 2015. too ugly to live, too handsome to die. i dont want to bash you on your looks, you look alright...but its simply not enough nowadays...why do i know? because im in the same shoes. i know by myself how it is to only get matches 2 or 3 points below your own looks as an average or even slightly above average man...its simply not worth it to get with those women but its also impossible to aim for a looksmatch...we are in dating-limbo where nothing we do can yield satisfying results...

btw i dont think you are repulsive to your male classmates or other men...and probably not to women also...but you are definitelly invisible to women sexually. like 99% of young women probably dont even see you as a man who has a dick...

oh and by all means try to get your dick wet if you like and report back if you got lucky...i doubt its gonna happen because i know the market...but please, if you manage to get laid you can deliver some HOPE

You aren't repulsive but you strike me as basic. 

but it all depends on how you act in motion and dress i real life. 

are you witty? stoic when necessary, but open when right?

in other words not aspie?

chadD24

Slayer
6ft4 said:
You're fucked in the head if you think you can't find a decent looking girl who will find you sexually attractive
I've tried, had tinder for almost a year now, only fucked 2 fatties. I've cold approached a few hundred girls, tried social circle game, still got shit. I'm not so aspie that my personality would be SO bad that I'm killing myself given how many times I've tried. I might have BDD/ overly high standards for what is needed to be attractive from this site and the misc tho lol definitely, but the real life evidence I've experienced backs it up
the problem is def not youre looks.. you have a good profile, i would def bulk up a bit but its got nothing to do with that.. your a 6.5 right now. the problem is 100% hypergamy. these whales dont need a 6.5 when the can paint their faces, take a couple selfies and fuck 7+ on the side and delude themselves into thinking they can land a chad if they fuck him good enough. that is what drives them... they have too many other options.

chadD24

Slayer
chadD24 said:
the problem is def not youre looks.. you have a good profile, i would def bulk up a bit but its got nothing to do with that.. your a 6.5 right now. the problem is 100% hypergamy. these whales dont need a 6.5 when the can paint their faces, take a couple selfies and fuck 7+ on the side and delude themselves into thinking they can land a chad if they fuck him good enough. that is what drives them... they have too many other options.
Ok that's what I was hoping. So I'm not so bad looking that it is repulsive to people just not good enough for 2015 hypergamy standards? Ok I can live with that and just jerk off instead of waste time going for females.
im running an experiment on okcupid.. i put up one picture of a 6/10 girl and within a little over a week i have 61 messages and 700+ matches/likes within a 25 mile radius...ive been on the site 1 time since i made it.. lol this is the problem. the ratio in the dating marketplace are so disgusting its not even funny.. if you cant get by on your looks alone(which is like 80% of the guys on these sites) women want to make you jump through hoops for them.. why? because they can. youre probably like me in the sense you dont want to put much effort into these sluts online. i went on a couple dates and only closed 1 by the end of the night. the ratios are so fucked up it felt like a chore setting up "dates" with these 6/10 sluts. The "netflix and chill" type shit is no go if youre not in that 20%. women would rather be wined and dined  on tinder these days then pumped and dumped(unless its by chad.) they literally just sit back and pick and choose which guy they will give the "privilege" of going out with. this girl is a 6/10 with only 1 pic and sounds like a complete bitch based on her profile yet there are guys literally begging to take her out for dinner and a drink. Just imagine a hotter girl with more then one pic.. no wonder these girls are so damn picky.

chadD24

Slayer
in fact since i made that post 10 minutes ago i got another 2 messages lmao