Diet, Flouride, Exercise, Studies - ALL BULLSHIT

ThatDude

Coper
Since years that I read everywhere what food is bad, what you should take.

Stuff you will hear like:

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]Diet[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]This included elimination of the following, caffeine, dairy, wheat, yeast,red meat, pork, chicken, artificial sweeteners and artificial preservatives. 55% of the diet was to consist of complex carbohydrates and 30% from vegetable or fish protein. Fat was not to exceed 15% of total daily caloric intake, of which 75% was to come from omega 3and omega 6 fatty acids. Each participant was to have 50 grams of fiber per day."

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]Energy: 96% of the participants experienced increased levels of energy.[/font][/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]Sleep: 92% of the participants required less sleep on average.[/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]Weight: 65% of the participants who had problems with excessive weight, experienced weight loss.[/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]Skin: 94% of the participants experienced improved skin texture.[/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]Hair: 95% of the participants experienced improved hair texture and luster.[/font][/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]I have not been taking ANY of that since more than 2 years.[/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]I have one of the healthiest diet in the world,[/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]but it DIDN'T improve my muscle growth / testosterone[/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]it DIDN'T make me look any healthier or stopped hair loss[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]All this diet thing is BULLSHIT.[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]Stuff you hear like "fapping will worsen hair loss"[/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]I HAVE NEVER fapped in my life. Seriously. I still have hair loss.[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]I seriously start taking these "health experts, studies and doctors" as a joke.[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]So many studies contradict themselves, or have contrary studies.[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, sans-serif]Only thing that legit worked for me: Vitamin C for skin purifying.[/font]

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
YOU'VE NEVER FAPPED

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

DID GOD LEAVE YOU UNFINSHED OR SOME SHIT

SHOULD I CALL THE AMBERLAMPS

POS

Banned
legit. i have had a healthy diet all my life and never smoked or drunk, yet i look the way i do, while others who eat fast food everyday and get drunk every weekend and take drugs amogg me in every way. I am a genetic failure and there is no easy way around that (literally only cutting my face open and smashing my skull apart will make any meaningful difference JUST LOL)

ThatDude

Coper
POS said:
legit. i have had a healthy diet all my life and never smoked or drunk, yet i look the way i do, while others who eat fast food everyday and get drunk every weekend and take drugs amogg me in every way. I am a genetic failure and there is no easy way around that (literally only cutting my face open and smashing my skull apart will make any meaningful difference JUST LOL)

exactly my point
[hr]
Heterophobic said:
YOU'VE NEVER FAPPED

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

alright maybe I exaggerated, but I think no more than 1-2 times per month.