diet based on blood type

kibo

Chad
Anyone tried eating this way and noticed some changes?In weight loss for example?

This is good link for more details
https://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/blood_a.asp
I am A type and i should avoid meat and dairy damn
i am some pathetic  beta veggie kind who should touch mostly raw vegs 
bananas arent suitable for my group either  :shock:

kibo

Chad
Starcrazy said:
I got to check my bloodtype
i got same like my mother
maybe its always like that
googling is needed
[hr]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The blood type of child is determined by parents genes. If you want some more details: Lets say that mother has blood type A a father blood type B, now, child can have any blood type (A, B, AB, 0) Because maternal genes, coding blood type A can be either: A A (always two genes) or A i (small i denotes recesive 0, she has gene for 0 blood type, but she also has gene for A, which is dominant and therefore she has blood type A) same goes for paternal blood type genes, either B B or B i now, child receives one gene from both parents.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Parents: AA(mother) x BB(father) Child: will 100% have AB[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]but we have another possible scenario Parents: Ai (mother) x Bi(father) Child: now we have multiple choices, child can either inherit AB, Ai, Bi, or ii, so we can not determine, which bloodtype will it have[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]there are two more scenarios, in which mother has AA and father has Bi and vice versa, in AAxBi it can have AB or A and in AixBB scenario it can have AB or B hope it wasnt too complicated (if you struggle to understand anything ask in the comment). And while child in womb, his/hers blood does not come in direct contact with mother's blood.[/font]
I was wrong...

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
The only dietary change I made that made a HUGE difference was going gluten free.

Skin cleared up, wasn't dry anymore, no more constipation, smoother skin.

I reintroduced gluten to see if those things came back and they all did, but then went away when I removed gluten once again so I don't think that's a coincidence.

kibo

Chad
Amnesia said:
The only dietary change I made that made a HUGE difference was going gluten free.

I reintroduced gluten to see if those things came back and they all did, but then went away when I removed gluten once again so I don't think that's a coincidence.
i should try that too.
But if i eliminate gluten from diet and avoid meat and dairy(not strictly but here and there),i cant eat penaut either because of allergy,and nuts arent good for me either.
I dont even know what should i eat.Binging on white potatoes,beans and eggs lol
no dairy,no pastry,no meat,no nothing  :ugh:

Veuve

Slayer
looks about as real as checking your horoscope

kibo

Chad
Veuve said:
looks about as real as checking your horoscope
Not really,i heard its legit tons of times.
A group has weaker stomach acid so we have to avoid meat.Its all based on legit stuff.
Here is for banana stats:
[font=Raleway, sans-serif]LOOD TYPE DIET VALUES[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial]Follow Secretor value if you do not know your secretor status
[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]BLOOD TYPE A[/font]
[hr]
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial]Secretor:[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial] AVOID: Contains lectin or other agglutinin. Metabolic inhibitor. Flocculates serum or precipitates serum proteins.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial]Non Secretor:[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial] NEUTRAL[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]BLOOD TYPE B:[/font]
[hr]
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial]Secretor:[/font][font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial]
 BENEFICIAL: Contains an agglutinin which modifies disease susceptibility.

Non Secretor:
 NEUTRAL
[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial][size=small]

Introductory Food: Type B children should have this solid food introduced at about 6 months of age. (Eat Right 4 Your Baby)[/font][/size]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]
BLOOD TYPE AB:[/font]

[hr]
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial]Secretor:
 AVOID: Contains lectin or other agglutinin.

Non Secretor:
 AVOID: Contains lectin or other agglutinin.
[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]BLOOD TYPE O[/font]

[hr]
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial]Secretor:

Non Secretor:
[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial][size=small]

Introductory Food: Type O children should have this solid food introduced at about 6 months of age. (Eat Right 4 Your Baby)[/font][/size]

[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial]

LECTIN CHARACTERIZATION:[/font]

[hr]

• This food contains a reported lectin.
  • This food contains a reported lectin.
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial]

RECIPES FEATURING THIS FOOD:[/font]

[hr]
[font='Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial]This ingredient is featured in the following website recipes:[/font]
Diet based on blood type is not broscience

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
kibo said:
Amnesia said:

i should try that too.
But if i eliminate gluten from diet and avoid meat and dairy(not strictly but here and there),i cant eat penaut either because of allergy,and nuts arent good for me either.
Bro trust me give the gluten free thing a try, challenge yourself for 14 days go absolutely drop dead gluten free and then on day 15 eat gluten containing foods with each meal and see how you feel. You will be able to tell if you have an issue with gluten by doing that experiment. 

Eggs are a great food, I eat a ton of them, but I also eat a lot of veggies and chicken as well. Frozen fruit is like a desert to me.

kibo

Chad
Amnesia said:
kibo said:
i should try that too.
Bro trust me give the gluten free thing a try, challenge yourself for 14 days go absolutely drop dead gluten free and then on day 15 eat gluten containing foods with each meal and see how you feel. You will be able to tell if you have an issue with gluten by doing that experiment. 

Eggs are a great food, I eat a ton of them, but I also eat a lot of veggies and chicken as well. Frozen fruit is like a desert to me.
i have to do it really.
It will probably impact my asthma which i need.I need weight loss as well.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
kibo said:
Amnesia said:

i have to do it really.
A naturopathic doctor told me fish oil supplements and gluten free diet cures asthma, it's worth a try.

kibo

Chad
Amnesia said:
kibo said:
i have to do it really.
A naturopathic doctor told me fish oil supplements and gluten free diet cures asthma, it's worth a try.
I was already planning to buy fish oil.Because of asthma and because of dry eyes(its good for eyes as well).Other vitamins good for asthma are vitamin C and vitamin D.
Gluten free is biggest shit ever because i am pastrycel 
I recently found out that caffeine has similar effect on lungs like theophylline bronchodilator which is interesting.
I will experiment with coffee as well even though its worthless when it comes to energy level(unlike theophylline which makes me less tired),but i need that effect for asthma.

Koksal Baba

Incel
fuaaah, I feel like all slayers share the same blood type--O.
It's over like range rover.

FaceandHFD

Incel
Amnesia said:

this is so legit it's not even funny.

cut out gluten completely from my diet for 3 weeks and had no scalp itch and better skin.

introduced gluten again in my diet for the last week and scalp itch and acne spots came back.

Absolute fucking bollox for weight loss.

It's calories in, calories out for everyone. 

I lose weight eating the foods in all of the "bad foods" categories, jfl at people who believe this horse shit.

FaceandHFD

Incel
Hairline Is Life said:

I lose weight eating the foods in all of the "bad foods" categories, jfl at people who believe this horse shit.
:bye:

FaceandHFD said:
Hairline Is Life said:

:bye:
cope
[hr]
Ghazi said:
vegan is good for everyone
Vegan is good for turning you into a boring virtue-signalling twat

Hand Solo

Normie
Hairline Is Life said:

This

Fuck dietcels