• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

didn't pay for a bag at the self checkout and the worker didn't even do anything

dwohh

wewant2live
Legend
you do realise the reason they cost money isn't for profit? it's to discourage people from using wasteful, non-biodegradable plastics. I thought you were one of those nature is good and technology is bad guys, yet you are fucking up the planet in order to help yourself cope with being dark triad (cringe)

and most of the revenue from the bags goes to good causes anyway, so you are just being a cunt tbh
cry

Obnoxious Weirdo

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Birds
you should be agreeing with me here. the social trust aspect is important and littering nature with unbiodegradable plastics is clearly a bad thing

but this take isn't edgy and alternative enough for you

dwohh

wewant2live
Legend
you should be agreeing with me here. the social trust aspect is important and littering nature with unbiodegradable plastics is clearly a bad thing

but this take isn't edgy and alternative enough for you
who said i dont agree

but its a bag

and who knows maybe magnifqiue will reuse it in the future like i do(i keep the bags in one place and reuse them for mnay things)

Obnoxious Weirdo

Birds
who said i dont agree

but its a bag

and who knows maybe magnifqiue will reuse it in the future like i do(i keep the bags in one place and reuse them for mnay things)
yeah but if everyone has this mindset then it is just 50 million bags

Obnoxious Weirdo

Birds

Obnoxious Weirdo

Birds
yeah cos stupid low class faggots throw their bags in the bin. i just forgot my bag in the car.

i literally waste nothing, everything is used by me
then why not pay the 5p, it goes towards good causes

I guarantee you 99.9% of the population would cringe at this post, I really hope it was satire tbh (but I don't think it was)

OldRooster

Champion
bad ass mother fucker