• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

didn't pay for a bag at the self checkout and the worker didn't even do anything

TheLord

Rich bitch
Lol i steal a bag every single time i go to the store I'm not paying for a fucking plastic bag jfl

dwohh

wewant2live
Legend
im disgustingly dark triad. dark triad to the point of insanity

i should add that i was filling the bag with heaps of raw meat. next level dark triad maniac
you are bascily a nigger

superbad

Machine
Our store policy had only sell energy drink to 16 year or older policy but I sold them to little kids too and I didnt check id when ppl buyed alcohol :devilish:

Knight of Faith

Regular
Our store policy had only sell energy drink to 16 year or older policy but I sold them to little kids too and I didnt check id when ppl buyed alcohol :devilish:
you should check girly's IDs so that u know their names and then find their social media :devilish:

Josh Cohen

40kg benchpress
did you choose your alt theme because you work at a supermarket?

TheLord

Rich bitch
Imagine working at a store past the age of 17 jfl

Darkman

Rotter
they probably thought you were a homeless person and needed the food

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
fUCK PAYING THAT 10 CENTS NIGGUH YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST KNOCKED HIM THE FUCK OUT LIKE HE WASN'T EVEN SHIT

superbad

Machine
Imagine working at a store past the age of 17 jfl
- Not working there anymore
- Parents forced me to Work somewhere If I want continued Money Support from them
- It was only Part time next to studies

Dont See anything wrong with it as its Not unusual to have a Low Skill Job next to Uni

Obnoxious Weirdo

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Birds
you do realise the reason they cost money isn't for profit? it's to discourage people from using wasteful, non-biodegradable plastics. I thought you were one of those nature is good and technology is bad guys, yet you are fucking up the planet in order to help yourself cope with being dark triad (cringe)

and most of the revenue from the bags goes to good causes anyway, so you are just being a cunt tbh