• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

did you know that some guys actually died (non suicide) naturally from broken heart?

did you know that some guys actually died (non suicide) naturally from broken heart?

i read a science on this before

their adrenaline production got too high they were too schocked when gf or wife left and got heart attack

@sin @josh @"undisputed" 
ill try find the link to this science

• Banned
Happy Khadijah Sheikh said:
i cry from heartbreak

my zubeer can't find or marry muslim girl at 34

so why is your name Happy Khadijah if you are not Happy.

Persephone

Banned
I am not against natural selection, if u died because some roastie didn't suck your dick, you were too weak to amount to much anything.

Persephone said:
I am not against natural selection, if u died because some roastie didn't suck your dick, you were too weak to amount to much anything.

kill yourself you fucking greek cumskin whore

fucking dog

Persephone

Banned
armadylbrah1000 said:
Persephone said:

kill yourself you fucking greek cumskin whore

fucking dog

Cumskin?

I dont have a dick.

• Banned
Casablancas said:
when i see my crush my heart literally starts racing

its like im dying

i understand you brother

Persephone said:

yeah but you are a bad human, you will go to jahannam

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
I think that's bullshit. how can anyone die of that? that means you are too soft and weak and fragile

but I know a guy (my neighbour) who was a 6'2" handsome man and his girlfriend broke up with him.. he ended up roping in a tree in her backyard. even tho he was a very good looking 6'2" dude and could get any girl he wants, he still roped because of a break-up. unbelievable. some dudes take it hard getting dumped. I remember when this happened, it was over 1 year ago. I was surprised

[size=medium]if I had a girlfriend/wife and got dumped, I wouldn't care. I am way too emotionless and cold hearted for any of that shit to affect me. but I will never have a girlfriend or wife anyway[/size]

undisputed said:
I think that's bullshit. how can anyone die of that? that means you are too soft and weak and fragile

but I know a guy (my neighbour) who was a 6'2" handsome man and his girlfriend broke up with him.. he ended up roping in a tree in her backyard. even tho he was a very good looking 6'2" dude and could get any girl he wants, he still roped because of a break-up. unbelievable. some dudes take it hard getting dumped. I remember when this happened, it was over 1 year ago. I was surprised

[size=medium]if I had a girlfriend/wife and got dumped, I wouldn't care. I am way too emotionless and cold hearted for any of that shit to affect me. but I will never have a girlfriend or wife anyway[/size]

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ng/201701/yes-it-is-possible-die-broken-heart