did this miscer get secretly cuckd?

link to thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170583921

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'll be chillin with my girlfriend and she gets random DMs or Facebook messages - get this - mostly from surprisingly good looking/jacked dudes. Regardless she just Lols and says how she can't believe guys are so beta.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'll fuk with them and message them back saying how "I'm just chillin with my boyfriend" pretending to be her and they keep messaging saying how much they're better and she can't believe guys have the gull[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This dude snaps her like 5x a week and I've snapped him back pics of me bein juicy and he's like "sorry brah damn didn't mean no harm" and he continues to snap her a few days later just LOL[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Pls don't do this for your sake srs[/font]

JUST LOL @ this deluded miscer who thought his girl wouldn't snap those goodlooking dudes after he was gone