did they fuck wth my food or am i paranoid? (pls help)

chadD24

Slayer
just left del taco.  its 11pm where i live there is no one else in line or inside..

i order my food and pull up to the drive through.

pay for my burrito and the girl(4/10 with zits all over her face) walks to the side to grab my food.

i look over and i see the girl laughing while the guy is preparing my food. i couldnt see the guy making the food only her laughing right before she picked it up from the rail line to bring it over

i ask what happened that was so funny back there and she says "nothing we were just talking" 

i say "you guys didnt fuck with my food, did you" and she says "NOoo, we wouldnt do that here, we were just talking.. hes my best friend"

told her "i just watched u looking at the guy preparing my food laughing with him".. bitch had no answer

i was hungry so i didnt want to ask for my money back and just got the burritos and left

im pretty fuckin pissed she avoided answering the question and thinking about going tomorrow to ask to see the cameras/file a complaint.. i think maybe my food dropped on the ground or something. do you think my food got fucked with or am i being paranoid?

purps drank

Slayer
Lol I stopped reading at del taco. Boyo why are you doing that to yourself?

furio

Incel
If you have any doubt do not eat it

Damn, the treatment of incels is so cruel.

IcedEarth

Slayer
stupid working class people gossiping = the world is against me they try to poison me

whatever you say buddy boy

FuckThis

Slayer
I am very paranoid for food as well

I only use plastic forks and plates and discard them after one use 
People cannot be trusted

chadD24

Slayer
furio said:
If you have any doubt do not eat it

Damn, the treatment of incels is so cruel.

lol i was better looking as a guy then the girl was a female. she had zits all over her face and was groce. the food is sitting in front of me and im contemplating what to do with it

should i ask to see the cameras tomorrow? maybe try to file a police investigation? if they did fuk with my food it would be a safety hazard.

ariana grande almost was arrested and charged for licking a donut last week lol. police take health safety srsly
http://time.com/3956709/ariana-grande-charges-licking-donut-doughnut/

IcedEarth said:
stupid working class people gossiping = the world is against me they try to poison me

nah i just think there are two immature kids trying to impress each other. why would she start laughing literally while watching the guy make my food.. had she given me an answer i would have been cool but she avoided the question.

rigidity

Slayer
I work at that del taco.  We thought you were too ugly so Juan and Ben ran train on your burrito in the bacm room before you got it.

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
nah i just think there are two immature kids trying to impress each other. why would she start laughing literally while watching the guy make my food.. had she given me an answer i would have been cool but she avoided the question.

> while the dude is flipping the burgers "look I can swag my ass like Julio"
> she "lmfao stop it you ain't gay"

number one cause of inceldom is insecurity I noticed this shit with all of you, this same group of people also hallucinates that random strangers are mocking you in the street

mommy didn't love you, daddy didn't care and now you think the whole world is hostile

purps drank

Slayer
Just throw it away and go to the supermarket and get something healthy to cook like you care about your body.

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:

> while the dude is flipping the burgers "look I can swag my ass like Julio"
> she "lmfao stop it you ain't gay"

number one cause of inceldom is insecurity I noticed this shit with all of you, this same group of people also hallucinates that random strangers are mocking you in the street

mommy didn't love you, daddy didn't care and now you think the whole world is hostile

while i agree with incels being paranoid about shit thats not the case here. 

i just thinks its too much of a coincidence she started laughing right as she watched the guy prepare my food. i think its justifiable. some people are just fucked up and think its funny to fuck with peoples food. 

heres a video of ariana grande trying to impress a guy by licking a donut. its fukin juvenile and pretty sad considering her super star status. why she would think this was FUNNY IN THE FIRST PLACE is beyond me

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...king-doughnuts-issues-grovelling-apology.html

purps drank said:
Just throw it away and go to the supermarket and get something healthy to cook like you care about your body.

yea your right. im gonna save the food in the bad and file a complaint to tomorrow. im going to the market right now brb

purps drank

Slayer
Wtf. Ariana went from dating Big Sean to making out with this ballerina bandana'd faggot in a donut shop?

chadD24 said:
just left del taco.  its 11pm where i live there is no one else in line or inside..

i pay for my burrito and the girl walks to the side to grab my food.

i look over and i see the girl laughing while the guy is preparing my food. i couldnt see the guy making the food only her laughing right before she picked it up from the rail line to bring it over

i ask what happened that was so funny back there and she says "nothing we were just talking" 

i say "you guys didnt fuck with my food, did you" and she says "NO way, we wouldnt do that here, we were just talking.. hes my best friend"

i was hungry so i didnt want to ask for my money back and just got the burritos and left

im pretty fuckin pissed she avoided answering the question and thinking about going tomorrow to ask to see the cameras/file a complaint.. i think maybe my food dropped on the ground or something. do you think my food got fucked with or am i being paranoid?

[video=youtube]

chadD24

Slayer
Potatofaceofdeath said:
chadD24 said:

i say "you guys didnt fuck with my food, did you" and she says "NO way, we wouldnt do that here, we were just talking.. hes my best friend"

[video=youtube]
lool its true. they know your gonna be miles away and wont give a fuck.. well they have another thing coming becuase im gonna be filing a complaint w/ the manager tomorrow.. i saved the food in my fridge and didnt eat. we wil see

chadD24 said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
chadD24 said:

[video=youtube]
lool its true. they know your gonna be miles away and wont give a fuck.. well they have another thing coming becuase im gonna be filing a complaint w/ the manager tomorrow.. i saved the food in my fridge and didnt eat. we wil see

:banderas:

chadD24

Slayer
Potatofaceofdeath said:
chadD24 said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
[video=youtube]

that comment didnt warrant an antonia bandarias gif.. either use gifs properly or dont post at all. faggot

chadD24 said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
chadD24 said:

that comment didnt warrant an antonia bandarias gif.. either use gifs properly or dont post at all. faggot

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:

you are clearly delusional, your main motivation from the start was to hit back at people no matter why or how, this is a clear sign of sexual frustration and insecurity

lmfao

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:

you are clearly delusional, your main motivation from the start was to hit back at people no matter why or how, this is a clear sign of sexual frustration and insecurity

lmfao

coming from the fag with a miley cyrus avi.. youre the delusional bud. almost all of your posts are name calling and trolling people calling everyone an 'incel' when you are proabbly the biggest incel here. it doesnt take a psychologist to see your projection. do yourself and the rest of society a favor and get a life

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
Yes you were right I'm exactly like Brio. Next week I will troll the postman for raising his eyebrow while looking at me.