Did The German Dream Kill Himself?

gandytime

Slayer
Slaying 8/10 girls on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg as we speak. Incelfraud.

The German Dream said:
the guy is simply beyond any hope. i really think hes either mentally ill or just spends 80% of his free time to troll and annoy people online. constantly spouting his shit about "muh NT" when in fact his sub human facial aestheticsare the reason he is incel. we've had plenty of MM tinder experiments showing that you can say the most autistic and beta shit and sluts will still beg you to fuck them in the ass.
but honestly, he probably knows his face is holding him back, because this guy has 7k posts and this fucking site here. nobody who wouldnt agree with the general sentiment here would last that long as active poster. this faggot is just a big fucking troll who gets off annoying other people.

anyway, i agree with the rest you said too. ive been one of the most active users according by net online presence on slut-hate and early lookism. now i come here maybe once every 3 days for a few minutes. trolls, slayers, miscers, retards have ruined the fun for me. most good posters have already left anyway. so i am too slowly fading this out. ive never been one of those "my life will turn around by 180° once i leave this site" kind of copecels, but the way it is now, the site is giving me nothing except killing my mood. so im actually thankful for all the idiots here, because its giving me an easy way out.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
According to my opinion, he works on how to figure out the "granny issue". He may have already slayed some cool grandmas since his last visit, so we should wish him only the best.

The German Dream said:
mental masturbation.
in the eyes of women, 80% of men are genetic TRASH...garbage...dogshit...not worth breathing even one breeze of air.
10% are considered average (nick bateman type).
10% are considered good looking.

The German Dream said:
HOLY SHIT at that perfect craniofacially developed skull. i would be beaten to death by society if i ever came closer than 300 meters to her...
my whole existance is worth less than one morning shit from this girl...

The German Dream said:
penis size is insanely important in 2015, and its only going to get more important every day due to wide spread of female sex toys. every woman has huge gummy dicks at her disposal 24/7...she is used to have a huge dick fill her up to the max...average dicks dont do anything to her anymore...average sized dicks are no different than microdicks to women.
that why you need to gain atleast 7x6" NBPEL or you are not even considered a man.

has anyone experience with penis pumps and can tell if they are legit? if yes, which model? preferably non-water based pumps...cant be arsed to take a bath every day

:cage2:

The German Dream said:
legit. have been wearing grey all my life. its the only which doesnt scream "LOOK AT ME WITH DISGUST BECAUSE IM A SUBHUMAN"

The German Dream said:
you forgot one of the most important things: a big dick.
its absolutely required in 2015. every woman has huge dildos and anal plugs at her disposal. like huge 9x7" gummy dicks. they masturbate with that every day, mostly multiple times a day even.
you really think you can impress them with your average 6x5" wiener?
even if you are a masculine male model billionair astronaut, if you have an average sized dick, she will not be happy with you and will search out for a man who can fuck her with an horse-cock
The German Dream said:
a subhuman belongs in a basement. it shouldnt be going outside AT ALL COST especially in bright daylight or weekend. only if its absolutely neccessary should a subhuman step in the real world where attractive people meet up and enjoy life.
i think getting a new fin subscription is worth this torture and humiliation tho

The German Dream said:
turn around, go back into the basement, take a rope, put it around my neck, put it around the ventilator, take a chair, step on it, jump down, visit gandy heaven, be at peace
The German Dream said:
suicide will be the best decision in the life of every sub7 man...its also the toughest...but no good things in life come without struggle...and suicide is the ultimate struggle...but its worth it in the end for every sub7
The German Dream said:
big dick is most important. if you cant POUND her with the energy of a small train she will NEVER respect you. respect can only be established when you dominate her with your big dick in very rough sex.

but if you have a sub8x6" dick you can NEVER dominate her because she doesnt even feel you tiny wiener

vanillestorms

Banned
he wasn't legit. all his posts were exaggerating looks theory and now my guess is that he was legit believing what he wrote, especially after reading some of his quotes above which makes me think if he actually is any kind of mentally normal.

vanillestorms said:
he wasn't legit. all his posts were exaggerating looks theory and now my guess is that he was legit believing what he wrote, especially after reading some of his quotes above which makes me think if he actually is any kind of mentally normal.
Cope

Variable said:
He was legit one of the most unrelentingly redpilled posters here and earned his Legend status, although I fear for his mental sanity, we all need a little cope.

One my favourite posts of his, really stuck in my mind this one.

The German Dream said:
just LOL@ thinking about beta-providing some cutie later on. forget it boyos.

why do you think every woman tries her hardest to get a bachelors degree, masters degree, doctors degree in 2015?
why do you think every woman in 2015 wants to make a wallstreet career?

they wouldnt have to do SHIT. they could sit on their ass all day and do whatever the fuck their whole life. just like they did the last thousands of years. but this would come with a price tag...the price tag is called being married to a sub8 man (except the few % of luck and very hot ones)...having to get fucked by a sub8 man...having to be kissed by a sub8 man...having to be touched by a sub8 man...

do you fucking get it now boyos? open your eyes.
a woman in 2015 would RATHER:
- go to school for ~10years, always write good marks
- go to university for ~5years, always writing good marks
- go workcelling for 40years with constant pressure, stress, effort

THAN:
- have sex with a sub8 once a week or so

beta-providing is a pipedream.
only sub4 women want to get beta-provided for by a sub-masculine male model.

in 2015 women do EVERYTHING in their power to NOT be associated with sub8 men in any way, shape or form
Resonated with me
:clap: