Did Steve Carrell get wrap around jaw implants?

OldRooster

King of Chads
picture is on  the right is deceptive due to shadows.

I do not think he has had jaw implants. I do think he has had filler in his jawline at one or more times

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
OldRooster said:

I do not think he has had jaw implants. I do think he has had filler in his jawline at one or more times
I would agree with you but the shape of his chin is clearly more squared in the second pic

OldRooster

King of Chads
DuckDuckIncel said:
OldRooster said:

I would agree with you but the shape of his chin is clearly more squared in the second pic
His chin does look wider. So probably did have a chin implant post The Office. A much less invasive and stressful operation than jaw implants. So possibly chin implant and filler in the jawline together.

JawExpert

Normie
OldRooster said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
His chin does look wider. So probably did have a chin implant post The Office. A much less invasive and stressful operation than jaw implants. So possibly chin implant and filler in the jawline together.
when did the office finish? The pic on the right in the op is from 2004 I'm pretty sure

OldRooster

King of Chads
JawExpert said:
OldRooster said:
when did the office finish? The pic on the right in the op is from 2004 I'm pretty sure
office ended in 2013, but his final episode was probably filmed late 2011 as he was not in the last year.
Not believing the pic on right is from 2004, he looks as old as he does now. Pretty sure the pic on the left is from the office.