Did RodgerRabbit move to a new alt because he was tired of negating his good looks?

New alt?

• Probably not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Invisible

King of Chads
He got outed as an incelfrauder (he didn't show me his pics so I don't know for sure. Well actually, he linked me to his pics but by the time I read the PM, he had deleted the pics and said he won't be linking me to them again). He grew tired of telling people that he did actually suffer from lookism, despite you all saying that he is a 6'5 6/10 robust giant white alpha.

So, is he hiding out on a new alt where he can state how "incel" he is without fear of being called out?

was wondering the same actually. I know he got some 0.05 points looksmaxxing done, maybe that was enough to kickstart his slaying career.

Narrator said:
He had his surgery.
I heard he started slaying.
I haven't seen post pics but the improvement he could have gotten for that would be basically unnoticable unless you do side-by-side-comparrison.
If he actually made it it kinda confirms that you actually do just need confidence IF you are  in 5.5-6.5-limbo.

damnson said:
probably alt but not posting regularly

unless he died from complications of his surgery
You're probably at higher risk of dying from complications of getting a mole removed or injecting.
I for one believe he went out with confidence for once and instantly got laid because robust 5+ giant game and never looked back  :ugh:

paulus

Banned
:crying:

Havent you heard it yet? I told him no to drive that fast with his lambo

R.I.P my sweet little dutch prince..

Invisible

King of Chads
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Narrator said:
He had his surgery.
I heard he started slaying.
I haven't seen post pics but the improvement he could have gotten for that would be basically unnoticable unless you do side-by-side-comparrison.
If he actually made it it kinda confirms that you actually do just need confidence IF you are  in 5.5-6.5-limbo.
now rate your looks buddy boy

Invisible said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
now rate your looks buddy boy
3 without beard, 4 with perfectly trimmed beard. After rhino+oto with perfect beard ( or genio) maybe 5.5.
If you disagree I'll flood your inbox with subhumanity pictures till you give up. Even sui generis has admitted that I need eyesurgery as well, after he initially claimed I was BDDing it and just need the rhino (before seeing more subhumanity pics).